What made you smile today?

4,405 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Himself doesn't do shoe shops either so he just doesn't go to them. What's the problem?

If he is ever with me when I want to go into one, I just meet him at the next beer place.

Oh, you mean at the Men's Day Care Center? :D

33 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Himself doesn't do shoe shops either so he just doesn't go to them. What's the problem?

If he is ever with me when I want to go into one, I just meet him at the next beer place.

Simplz!

I've always thought that if women's clothes/shoe shops had an area with a small bar and big TV with a sports channel for the men to sit and chill, their profits would probably quadruple.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

So am I a sexist fascist pig that should be shot at dawn?

why would you be sexist for not liking shoe shops?

I hated it when my ex wanted to go shopping with me.  He sat there and sulked the whole time in spite of the fact that not only did he invite himself, but I always told him "ehhh, I'd rather go alone", as I knew he would sit there and sulk, thus spoiling my fun while making himself miserable.  I never ever wrapped my head around that one.

regardless it's not a matter of sexism, just what you enjoy.  I also have male friends who LOVE to shop with me, for shoes or anything else.  Whatevs!

11 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

why would you be sexist for not liking shoe shops?

I hated it when my ex wanted to go shopping with me.  He sat there and sulked the whole time in spite of the fact that not only did he invite himself, but I always told him "ehhh, I'd rather go alone", as I knew he would sit there and sulk, thus spoiling my fun while making himself miserable.  I never ever wrapped my head around that one.

regardless it's not a matter of sexism, just what you enjoy.  I also have male friends who LOVE to shop with me, for shoes or anything else.  Whatevs!

Big smile at this post!! And don't you hate it when they start the whinge- "Are you finished yet"?

Karstadt have a seating area with magazines for the men in women's clothing!

1 hour ago, RedMidge said:

Karstadt have a seating area with magazines for the men in women's clothing!

Karstadt allows you to read them as long as you're wearing something,

not just women's clothes.

3 minutes ago, HH_Sailor said:

Karstadt allows you to read them as long as you're wearing something,

not just women's clothes.

Thanks- I was hoping someone would read this- double meaning!!

5 hours ago, Clive2677 said:

C65428DC-D77C-487B-8D3F-3226D9768606.jpeg

Price raised to two bucks due to popular demand!

That donkey looks real cute and fluffy, hope it's friendly.

I found an old shoe repair ticket dated February, 1955. The shop was still open so, out of interest,  I took it in and showed the owner. He said "they should be ready by Friday..."

On 06/10/2019, 11:19:48, Clive2677 said:

Abbey Road

0FEECB4E-07E6-42A1-B268-D650529599EF.jpeg

The Beatles' Abbey Road album recently reached No.1 for the second time, It is now the album with the longest time between reaching number one on the Official Chart, at – take a deep breath – 49 years and 252 days!