What made you smile today?

4,202 posts in this topic

A Welsh friend smiled at me today and invited us to his birthday lunch on Tuesday..." I was born on St George´s Day, John .."

:P

No malice..just old-fashioned banter!!!

MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has been pictured attacking a man after he allegedly exposed himself while she was taking part in a photo shoot.

Vieira was posing for photos in swimwear when she claims the man performed a sex act on himself.

Unfortunately for the man, he probably didn’t realize that Vieira is an amateur MMA fighter — and boy, did she dish out some brutal punishment.

Photos posted to Twitter show Vieira attacking the man in a rage, showing off her MMA skills.

“When I looked over there he had his shorts down and was standing on a path where people pass all the time, including children,” she said.

Vieira reported the man to police and he was subsequently arrested for committing an “obscene act,” although he claims he was simply urinating.

(this actually made me lol)

An Argentine friend of mine here told me a story today  about his son who lives in Australia but , unbeknown to my friend, was in London the other month. My friend got a phone call on his mobile from  a stranger who told him he´d found a wallet in a men´s toilet at Heathrow Airport. It was my friend´s  mobile number the stranger had called and which he had found in the wallet.

He told my friend to phone his son as he would be at Terminal 3 for the next forty five minutes only.

The son recovered his wallet!

..and, talking to another friend here, whose grandchildren were visiting...the five year old reads voraciously. She reads Shakespeare but " Macbeth wasn´t my thing! ".

:lol:

I ate a chocolate Easter egg today! It´s Easter in Greece right now!! Nice and warm as well!

:P