Looking to meet new friends

53 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Me and my wife are from Chile and we would love to meet up for a beer, coffee or even a barbecue if the weather is with us... hoping to see you soon! ... Saludos!

Hello!! 

I've been living in Hamburg for a couple of months but would love to meet up with some english speakers :) are you still having these meet-ups or are you having any meet up this weekend at all?

Hey, 

I've also moved here to Hamburg a few months back. Facebook is very helpful for meeting some new people and also arranging events. There are particular groups you can join such as 'English speakers in Hamburg'. I would be happy to meet up and am also a native English speaker ?.

AmyJane

Hello everyone... I am an indian living in hamburg from past 5 months with my husband and still trying to learn german :).Please let me know if anyone is up for a meet up ...movies, coffee or even a walk .

cheers,

Rimmy

Hi Rimmy

I think we would be. We're an Irish/German couple, interested (well a bit in love with) India.

Is there a PM function on here. I'm a newbie.

Best wishes

Kook

Hi Rimmy

I think we would be. We're an Irish/German couple, interested (well a bit in love with) India.

Is there a PM function on here. I'm a newbie.

Best wishes

Kook

​Hi Kook, 

Glad to  her from you. I am not sure about PM function either. I am too new here :) 

That's great.. Let's plan to meet then someday and also i will try to find out how the PM thingy works here .

Cheers,

Rimmy

Hi everybody,

I am a French apprentice in Hamburg for an international mission for work for 3 months. I am 21 and I am trying to meet up with some new people around here.

I am not really into the student night life so I am searching for someone who would like to have a cup of coffee, running or walking in order to get to know each other.

Anybody interested?

Hey, 

I've also moved here to Hamburg a few months back. Facebook is very helpful for meeting some new people and also arranging events. There are particular groups you can join such as 'English speakers in Hamburg'. I would be happy to meet up and am also a native English speaker ?.

AmyJane

Hey AmyJane! S

orry for the late response, I just saw that you posted this. Would you want to meet up for a drink or something. I joined the group Native English Speakers in Hamburg and posted something there as well. I would love to meet up and grab a couple of drinks. Anyone else want to join??

Anabela

After reading all the messages I went outside and had a beer :D

Hey AmyJane! S

orry for the late response, I just saw that you posted this. Would you want to meet up for a drink or something. I joined the group Native English Speakers in Hamburg and posted something there as well. I would love to meet up and grab a couple of drinks. Anyone else want to join??

Anabela

Hey! 

For or sure we should meet up! The more the merrier! Do you have Facebook? Drop me a private message. You can find me under AmyJane. I am also in the native English speaking group! 

Amy 

I am from Uganda Africa, i speak fluent English and really little German ,I am in Hamburg for a couple of weeks came to Visit My Girlfriend we are currently living in Wandsbeck ,Rossberg ,im currently training with the Hamburg Hurricannes every sunday and wednesday,i have much some free time for nest days t ,I am interested in meeting a couple of new people here in Hamburg.

Kind regards 

Moze

I am from Uganda Africa, i speak fluent English and really little German ,I am in Hamburg for a couple of weeks came to Visit My Girlfriend we are currently living in Wandsbeck ,Rossberg ,im currently training with the Hamburg Hurricannes every sunday and wednesday,i have some free time for next days ,I am interested in meeting a couple of new people here in Hamburg.

Kind regards 

Moze

Hello. My name is Britta. I moved to Wohltorf in december last year. I'm happy about to get to know here new interesting people. I'm 38 years old. If you are interested in getting knowing me sent me please a personal Message.

same here , new in germany and hamburg . but not native english speaker :) . and im white . so , no basketball for me .

i like bikes . computers and vgames . now i think for some sport , indoor . cuz its cold .squash maybe . hiking ? open for suggestions :)