Looking to meet new friends

53 posts in this topic

Leo,

My wife and I just moved to hamburg and we are in winterhude, we are just learning German and we would be happy to meet up for beer/drinks and get thoughts/ideas regarding how to settle in here. If you want to set a whatsapp up my number is 01605347087.

Tony

Hey everyone, i am Faysal From Dubai, im planing to travel to hamburg soon, and i am looking for friends since 1 week, i love to go advantures, walking , swimming, partying, and paintballing :)

i hope to find good friends in this website and i dunno how it works, i think i will wait your messages :)

thnx alot :)

For those from the UK (or anyone else up for an entertaining evening) I can recommend the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain who are at the Laeiszhalle (aka Musikhalle) in Hamburg on Saturday 14th March.

We saw them last Summer in Norderstedt as part of the Schleswig-Holstein Musikfestival - a sellout concert which went down very well.

As their web site says it will be an evening of plucking brilliance.

Oh wow! Thanks for the head's up, HEM. I saw them in London just before Christmas and they were fantastic. It looks like tickets are sold out though :(

Hey Guys,

I am from Liverpool England and would like to grab a beer with English speaking people in Hamburg.So let me know if everyone decides the date and a BAR and im there!! :D Cheers

Mike

Oh wow! Thanks for the head's up, HEM. I saw them in London just before Christmas and they were fantastic. It looks like tickets are sold out though

Different agencies have diferent sets of seats. Try multiple agencies

I looked here: http://www.elbphilharmonie.de/events.de

Scroll down to 14th March.

According to the Saalplanbuchungen there are a few seats available.

We're looking forward to the show... We were one of the first to get our hands on tickets :)

HI everyone, I have been living in Hamburg for a year and a half and have only just thought of looking online to meet people! Love it here but feeling a little lonely ;) bubbly girl who loves a beer, hopefully will meet some of you soon! Gem

Hey guys and gals,

will be in Bremen on April 1st. I, too, would love to meet people in the area...would be very helpful since my german is not that good yet. Cheers!

Hello there! I'm a 20 years old english speaker girl, living in Hamburg for a couple of months. It would be nice to meet new people :)

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website so not too sure how it works. Just recently Moved to HH last August, and am also looking to meet some nice people over beer or coffee. I've been loving the music scene here in Hamburg, so feel free to PM me if you need a concert/dance buddy, I'm a 29 year old male from California though I spend most of my adult life in Beirut, Lebanon. I recently moved here intending to do my MA but have been slowly becoming acquainted to the German Bureaucracy... anyway Until we meet!

P.S

For anyone interested in the Russian Circles concert on the 29th of april please hit me up

P.p.s

Ditto on A Place to Bury Strangers on the 27th of april

Hi! I've been here in Hamburg for about 5 months now and am struggling to make friends outside of work. I'm 27, Canadian, and would love to meet some new people to hang out with. My evenings and weekends have become a tad too lonely. Drop me a message if you'd like to arrange something :)

Can't do another Friday without going out for a drink with someone! Someone has to be interested :D Men, women, younger, older, anyoneeeeee! First two rounds are on me!!!

Hi! I've been here in Hamburg for about 5 months now and am struggling to make friends outside of work. I'm 27, Canadian, and would love to meet some new people to hang out with. My evenings and weekends have become a tad too lonely. Drop me a message if you'd like to arrange something

Hey, another canadian here. I won't be in Hamburg for a few months yet, but I'll be moving there at the end of the summer; if you're still around by then I'd be happy to take you up on your offer of rounds ;). Cheers!

Send DomNYC a message and get him to add you to our WhatApp group. All the guys I've met so far have been "sound as a pound" so you should get involved.

Hi! I´m Angel from Spain, my parter and I are currently in Hamburg for a few months and it would great to meet new people for grabbing a coffee or a beer.  Cheers!

Hello!! 

I've been living in Hamburg for a couple of months but would love to meet up with some english speakers :) are you still having these meet-ups or are you having any meet up this weekend at all?

Hey guys,

I just moved to Hamburg with my partner after spending 6 years in Australia. I am originally from Germany, but hoping to meet some cool people here. :)