Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Any local weekly car meets in/around Wolfsburg?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm an american that recently moved to Wolfsburg to study IT while visiting my gf for 3 months. I like Germany a lot, but I find it boring usually in the afternoon because there's nothing to do. I study all day then go to the gym and come home. On the weekends I either stay in, go to a cafe/bar, or the VW autostadt.

Im a huge car guy and I left my M3 at home. I have a ls1 ready to swap into my m3 when I get home in November. I miss SPEED. My gf has a 100hp seat leon and her mom has a 65hp polo, both slooooowwww. I pains me that I can barely hit 100mph without the car feeling like its going to explode.

I was wondering if theres any local car meets that meet up weekly. I would love to see the german car scene. If there are any facebook groups or car events, I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

If anyone wants to hang out thats cool with me too.

Thanks

Ed

I could only tell you about the meets in Hannover on Fridays in the summer, they have some wild cars. R34' and 33 skylines, Audi RS's, a couple lambos, AMG's, bikes, etc. if you're ever around the hannover region in the summer, tell me and we'll take a trip there.