Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The current weather in Frankfurt

80 posts in this topic

Well, down here (the lowlands of the city) it isn't snow. It's some wet icy thing that falls from the sky and gets into your collar and makes you desperate to run off to the airport and move to Alicante.

What a night and its still rocking along!

From 2300hrs the wind started... Barn doors blown open... Wheelie bins in the street... ....0300 finally got to sleep... 

Wake up at 0700hrs, White out!!   Wind still blowing... Seldom have I seen "Horizontal snow"... !!!!!

No sign of it giving up any time soon!   Lets just hope I can get out of the village! ( Its up-hill in all directions from my place!)

Bollox!

Not so much going on here...the storm battered the house , no sleep since 2am.  Opened the rolladen for the big reveal...to-da, nowt, not a single snow flake.

Not been above -3° for the past 10 days up here.... and now its warmed up to -3... its fecking snowing again!

Geez, them roads will be bad in the morning if it carries on!

Def a bit warmer in Munich today and the Siberian wind has calmed down. Our temps are a bit lower but bearable without the wind ------- so long as I stay in my apartment. 

Do drive safely.

Snow!!!    

Snow more of this fucking heat!!   Away with you!.

already late 20s°...   Have appointments in the city where its even more stifling!!   

Man do I miss the cold clear crisp days!