Babysitters available, babysitting offered in Berlin

31 posts in this topic

Hi,

we are a US/German family and are looking for a native English speaking babysitter for our 2 year old son. He attends a German Kita and we want to up his share of hearing English a bit :)

The job would be to pick him up from Kita once or twice a week around 3PM until about 6/7PM (PBerg close to Alex). If interested we can also talk about extra hours to do some light housework in addition.

We are looking for a long term setup, so if you are only here for a year or less, we may not be the right fit.

If you can provide us with a receipt (Rechnung) for your work, perfect!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Anne

anneleu@gmail.com

Hi! :) I'm a 30 year old British female who has lived in Germany for almost a year already looking after children. My German is A2 level and I will continue to take classes. Next month (August) I move to Prenzlauer Berg and am seeking a nanny/babysitting position in Berlin.

I have an extensive background in caring for others- working with old people, disabled people and children. I'm reliable, flexible and can provide references. I would describe myself as having a warm, friendly nature. I enjoy interacting with children and find supporting them to develop extremley rewarding. Creativity and a good sensense of humour are qualities I also bring to child caring.

I'm experienced in and happy to carry out all associated tasks in the home including cleaning/laundry, errands including food shopping and homework help.

Ideally I am seeking a longer term position that is at least 10 hours a week.

If you think I may be able to help you it would be great to hear from you! My email address is: imjustclara@gmail.com 

Hi everyone,

My name is Alicia, a 27 year old Irish girl living a year now in Berlin after living in Munich for 3 years. I babysat a lot of kids in Munich and would enjoy to babysit here in Berlin. Naturally English is my first language but also speak fluent German. I would be available most evenings to mind your kids. I am a super bubbly and friendly person who you could trust to mind your children.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alicia

Hi everyone, I am Carolina, 29 years old, I speak German, English, spanish and italian and I am available on the weekends and evenings, sometimes on the weekdays. I have a lot of experience Babysitting and have lot's of ideas for kids.  Please feel free to contact me: ninapiwa@gmail.com.

Have a great day!

Photo on 14-02-14 at 16.21.jpg

Dear reader,

My name is Zane. I am 26 years old and a native English speaker. I am looking to fill a Nanny or household help position. I have a lot of experience working with children as I am the oldest in a family of nine. In addition last year I worked as an Nanny for a family with a 5 year old boy in Morocco. I can provide help with school work, pickup and drop offs, fun activities, cooking and cleaning. I am energetic, punctual and personable. If you have any questions for me please send me an email and I will respond promptly. 

Best regards,

Zane Liston  

zliston@gmail.com

DSC_0012.JPG

Hello lovely moms and dads!

My name is Chelsea and I'm a 25 year old Canadian! I've been in Berlin since last August working in childcare. I was a nanny for a family in Kreuzberg with two lovely kids (15 months and 3 and a half years). I've been with them since September of last year. My contract with them recently ended due to them moving back to the states so I'm looking for some new opportunities and I'm extremely flexible and available with hours right now. I also work for a family in Prenzlauer Berg looking after their three year old boy maybe once a month as well as a family in Neukölln with a one and a half year old girl. Two of my closest friends also had a beautiful baby girl last year who I've been very close with since her birth. I'd love to tell you a bit more about myself and my experience so if this seems like it might be something that could fit well with your family - You can reach me here, by email: cejsmithh@gmail.com or by phone: ‭+49 157 75601304‬.

Hope to hear from you soon! - Chelsea

12319565_10207514553197165_1547161709_n.jpg

Hi everybody. 

My name is Tony Gaffney and I recently moved to Berlin from Boston with my baby, Landon (about 8 months, going on 3 years old it seems, and a very very happy and active baby) and fiancé Marisa. We will be here for at least the next year, and we are looking for a babysitter/nanny to help Marisa while I am on the road for work, with Landon and around the condo, and for occasional date nights, etc; we would like to interview people that are interested and have flexible schedules. Fluent/near fluent in English is a must, while knowing some German would be great too, but not a deal breaker. Well paying job. Can discuss that upon hiring. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Tony and Marisa 

TJG2324@gmail.com

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BABYSITTER/AUPAIR?

Dear Family,
My name is Marcelina.I come from Poland and I am 20 years old.I study at Iwanson International School of Contemporary Dance, my biggest passion is dance!I am also intrested in art,good movies and (healthy)cooking.

About me 
I think I am creative,easy-going,but also responsible person.I have big family in Poland(sister and two brothers),I was always the youngest one so I can imagine what kids might feel surrounded by adults.:-)

When I moved in to Munich I started to do some babysitting in different families with kids from 5 months to 12 years old.
I was also doing aupair for Finnish family.

If you would like to contact those families to know more about how I "work" just let me know.

See you soon,
Marcelina

marcelina.liebner96@gmail.com

6850_gasteig_2016_05_08_6814_573ddc7f44a.jpg

HI!

We are looking for a Chinese speaking babysitter/ or part-time nanny for our 14 month old daughter.  Chinese, English, and German are spoken in the household. We want to expose her to as much Mandarin as possible (songs, play, etc) She will start kita in August and we would like to set up a regular schedule for the babysitter. We are very flexible. We live in Prenzlaurberg very close to the Ubahn station Senerfelderplatz. Please email me!   meiflour@gmail.com

On 7/16/2017, 11:05:09, meiflour said:

HI!

We are looking for a Chinese speaking babysitter/ or part-time nanny for our 14 month old daughter.  Chinese, English, and German are spoken in the household. We want to expose her to as much Mandarin as possible (songs, play, etc) She will start kita in August and we would like to set up a regular schedule for the babysitter. We are very flexible. We live in Prenzlaurberg very close to the Ubahn station Senerfelderplatz. Please email me!   meiflour@gmail.com

Hi, 

I just sent you email - " Native Mandarin nanny for your daughter "

best,

Cindy 

Hi, we are a US/German family looking for a baby-sitter for one day per week to pick up our 3 year-old twins from kita, play with them, help to prepare dinner (when one of the parents comes home), and clean up while we put the children to bed. We estimate that this would be between 4pm-8pm every Thursday.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!