Babysitters available, babysitting offered in Berlin

29 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am Carolina, 27 years old, I studied art history and I paint. I live in Charlottenburg and I can help you with your kids. I speak german, english and spanish, all fluently.

Hi my name is Claire and I am 23 year old American who has recently moved to Berlin. I work in business development, but am looking to get into babysitting and/or teaching English to children. I speak some German as I have lived on in off in the country on and off for the past 2.5 years. I studied International Business (BWL), marketing and International management in the US and Germany. I babysat on and off through college and high school and thought it would be fun to start again for extra money. I am available on nights and weekends and have experience with newborns,and ages 1-15, also multiples,as well as some special needs cases.

Please contact me by email for more information claireelizabethgoff (at) gmail.com

I look forward to speaking with you.

My name is Jes and I’ve been working as a babysitter in Berlin for the past two years. I was born Ireland but raised in New York and moved to Berlin after finishing up a university in 2012 with a degree in Photography. I’m currently looking for new families to work with because one of the babies I work with more frequently is beginning Kita this month. I have experience with babies and children of all ages. Most recently i've been working more frequently with babies and have great references from working here in Berlin.

With my current schedule, I am interested in working mornings, evenings, and weekends.

I would love to meet in person and see if we could be a good fit for one another. Please contact me at JesWalsh814(at)gmail.com

Hi everyone!

My name is Kirsten. I am a 25 year old qualified doctor from New Zealand, currently taking time off my medical career to live overseas. I am working part time as a kindergarten assistant in Charlottenburg (children aged 1-5) but I am free on weekday evenings and any time during the weekend for babysitting work.

I am a reliable and friendly person, and I would love to share some games and creative activities with your child!

Further information available by email: kirsten.m.gray@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi there! I am a 29 year old female originally from Canada, but have moved to Berlin with my husband this summer for his post-doc, so we will be here a few years. I am a hairstylist and make-up artist, and also an amazing babysitter! So if you ever need your hair cut from a Native English speaker and just don't have a time to venture out somewhere, I would love to come to your house and give you a great cut! I was top 5 in three different National Competitions back home and have done editorial photo-shoots that have been published, as well as a few Fashion Weeks including Berlin Fashion Week. So please contact me for all your hair needs, and please contact me for any babysitting needs too!

All the best xo

daynaread@gmail.com

EXPERIENCED PRESCHOOL TEACHER LOOKING FOR NANNY JOB

Hi there,

My name is Sindy Sue I am a 25 year old from Germany and I'm looking for a part or full time babysitter/nanny job in Berlin! I have lots of experience with childcare.

I love and very much enjoy working and spending time with children so in 2010 I went to school to be trained as a preschool teacher. Since then I've collected a lot of experience in childcare. I've worked full time in a daycare center for almost 2 years with groups of 21 children from the age of 1 month to 12 years old.

From 2012-2014 I was an Au pair in the US. I lived with 3 different families in the United States and I took care of their children (age newborn-9 years). Duties at my Au pair job in the states were also to help with homework, to cook, to wash and fold the kids laundry and do easy household cleaning.

I have babysat since I was 12 years old, and when I was 16 I became a big sister and began to take care of my newborn brother. Also, in my last host family I took care of a newborn since the minute he was born, so I feel very comfortable taking care of newborns and babies.

A little about me:

I'm originally from Saarbruecken, right on the border to France (about 1 1/2 h from Frankfurt) and I just moved to Berlin 1 month ago as I came back straight from Los Angeles. I have to say that I really miss working with kids and I would love to find myself in a nanny or babysitter position again!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sindy Sue

Hello!

I am a 43 year old American mother of two older children from the United States and I am looking for part time work as a babysitter or nanny. I have loads of experience, as I have my own children, and also spent 5 years teaching Kindergarten in the United States with a valid teaching credential. I have a degree in Psychology and teaching and have worked with children my whole career in one way or another. I currently do not speak German although I hope this soon changes! I am available during the days and some evenings as well. I would also be willing to do some light house work and cooking and I can tutor older children or help younger children learn English. Please email with any questions or for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. - Heather Dolman

Hi everyone, I am Carolina, 27 years old, I study art history and I paint. I live in Charlottenburg and I can help you with your kids. I speak german, english and spanish, all fluently.

Hi everyone, I am Carolina, 27 years old, I study art history and I paint. I live in Charlottenburg in Berlin and I can help you with your kids. I speak german, english and spanish, all fluently.

Hello Parents!

My name is Vivian, I am a 24 year old American expat living Berlin for the past two years. I provide more than just the safety and security of your children I also seek to be a positive female role model by being personally invested in their interests and curiosities.

• English Speaking (some German, some Spanish)
  • Camp Counselor for twelve 5 year olds two summers in a row
  • Experience as a Teacher to 15 year olds in DIY crafting english class
  • Babysitting from infants to 5 year olds.
  • Fair, Fun, and Energetic
  • Previous employers describe me as extremely reliable and trustworthy
  • References Available

Looking for fixed 20+ Hours/week €14/hour negotiable

Contact me via VivianKvitka@gmail.com

Hey guys,

I'm 23, from Brooklyn, a contemporary dancer, graduated from Dartmouth a year ago with a degree in political science. I've worked as a camp counselor with kids ages 7-14 and as a dance teacher for kids ages 9-16. I've done a lot of theater/improv comedy stuff, so if your kids are interested in those things, I am your gal. I am available outside the hours of 9:30 AM-2 PM.  I speak English, Russian and German fluently. I can also cook, and well. ^_^

I am available to work in Fhain, Neukölln, Kreuzberg, Treptow, Prenzlauerberg and Mitte.

Send me a message if you like what you hear.

Hello!

My name is Abby.  I am from New Zealand, living in Neukölln, Berlin for the next couple of months.

I have had lots of experience with kids and I love spending time with them.  I'd be available to babysit during the day and/or evening, during the week and on weekends.  I have references available if you're interested.

Hope to hear from you!

Abby 

Hi everyone,

My name is Alicia, a 26 year old Irish girl who has just moved to Berlin after living in Munich for 3 years. I babysat a lot of kids in Munich and would enjoy to babysit here in Berlin. Naturally English is my first language but also speak fluent German. I would be available most evenings to mind your kids. I am a super bubbly and friendly person who you could trust to mind your children.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alicia

hello girls 

im looking for a nanny for a half day (flexible ) for my 1.9 old boy.from october.

i need someone who can give me a formal recite for the pay.

will be happy to hear from you.

alisa

alisareznik@gmail.com

Hello! I'm Katie and I'm 26. I am originally from England and I speak fluent English and some German.  I have been working as a nanny in Berlin for the past 2 years.

With over 9 years of experience caring for babies and children from 6 months old and up, I am a confident child carer with super baby skills.  I love to play outdoors and involve creativity in play, making sure children are stimulated and having fun while they're with me. When I'm with children I love drawing, playing games and baking cookies. Less TV and boredom, more fun and creativity!

A family near Wedding/Mitte would be ideal, although I do have my own transport and I am willing to travel for up to 30 minutes (cycling).

I look forward to hearing from you,

Katie 

post-246305-14283218984186.jpg

Hello/Hallo! 

My name is Gloria Benson, I am a Dominican-American ex-Neuyoker who is starting her PhD in Charite in November. I am 26 years old and have a lot of babysitting experience in New York as a Barnard Babysitter and in Munich, where I formally was employed for one family for over 2 years. I am outgoing lively and love kids. I speak english, spanish fluently and have Intermediate German skills. I am available to help sporadically and more permanently as I am now settle in with my contract. I live  in Kreuzberg and work in Mitte. Let me know if any  of this interest you as I have free time now! 

Thanks!! 

Gloria 

Hi Gloria and other posters to this page. I am a happy working mother of two gorgeous boys and we hardly get a chance to go out. We are looking to find someone to watch them every now and again for mama and papa to get away. We live in Schöneberg close to Nollendorfplatz. Anyone interested please let me know mitzakatze@yahoo.com

The boys are 2 and 6 and speak both english and german. I am from the US and my husband is German.

Look forward to hearing from you and meeting up for a playdate to meet the boys.

Hello!

I am looking to fill a nanny/ babysitter/ housekeeper/ aupair position! A little about me: I'm a 24 year old Canadian female originally from Vancouver but I bounced around a bit between the west coast, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax. I'm staying in Berlin (Moabit/Mitte) for the next year. I come equipped with a one year work permit, so I have all necessary legal documents which I can provide you with. I am lucky enough to have spent the last 4/5 years working and traveling all around the world! I, unfortunately, don't speak German yet but I do speak English (of course) as well as a bit of French, Turkish and Arabic so I'm confident that I'll pick up German in no time. I do plan on taking an online language course in the coming weeks. In Canada I mainly work in cafés as well as some freelance photography work (if I'm lucky!).

I am interested in working in childcare because I love children. I worked in Istanbul at a primary school with children aged 4-8, teaching english via games and different fun activities. Though I don't have children of my own yet, many of my friends do and I've been lucky enough to have been able to spend time with them as they grew up. Two of my German friends, here in Berlin, have just had a beautiful baby girl (who is now almost 4 months old) so I'm also spending as much time with them as I can. If you'd like, I can provide you with their contact information and they said they would be more than happy to speak with any potential employers on my behalf. I am also working part time as a nanny for three boys in Wannsee (Aged 2, 5 and 7), the hours vary but the parents are very flexible and know that I'm also looking to supplement hours elsewhere so I don't think that scheduling would conflict. I am only doing this one to two days per week. Every other Friday, for about four hours during the morning I clean an apartment in the city and on Tuesdays for three hours, I take care of an 18 month old girl in Zehlendorf. I can cook, clean and juggle many tasks at a time! 

I do have a german mobile, and can give you the number on request! 

Please let me know if I can provide you with any more information, (Facebook, email or Skype) but I hope to hear from you soon!

Chelsea Smith

Hi Berliners! :)

I am offering my service(at a low price!) as a babysitter for children of all ages :) 

Further details can be given via email.

Please contact me on: tanzeelaarshad.1989@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your emails!

Regards,

Tanzeela 

Hello Everyone,

We are an American family (originally from NY) living in Berlin.  We have a 7 year old daughter and I am looking for child care help during her school holiday breaks, including about the first month of summer.  She goes to a private international school, and I work at a private German school and unfortunately our breaks are different (what a pain!)

I would be willing to combine the care with other families, or be creative about other arrangements as long as the fit of the children works together.  She could either be here in our Charlottenburg flat or I could drop her off for care, or a combination of both!

Please let me know if you are interested in talking further.  The first instance of help needed is her winter break the week of Feb. 15.  

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Candace