Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

It's signposted from the U-Bahn station, u cant miss it.

On another note, I will be available to play from next Wednesday.

I don't like doing this...but I forgot I had plans made already on Wednesday...so beacuse of this I can't make the footy. Maybe next week? Sorry...you're down to 9 now...

Okay, got one more player to replace Canuck... Back to ten... See you all tomorrow! (Preferably before 7pm so as not to use valuable playing time!!!)

sub him every 5 mins... saves on heart attacks for the crap but too enthusiastic players amongst us ;) (ie ME)

Last night was great fun!

I have booked this again for next wednesday. There is talk of the place being open throughout the winter. The decision will be made next week, if it is, then the guy will offer us a block booking which would save us some cash.

It will be the TT Stammpitch. :P

Great fun yesterday... Thanks to all that came.

Would definitely limit to 10 people though (per game), as anymore and it gets too crowded.

Alternatively, we could have two pitches, if we can get 16-20 people together (4/5-aside x 2, and then swap over after half-an-hour).

A list would be good. I think we have a number of 'regulars' already though...

Thanks for arranging last night. It was fun and a good workout! Please count me in for next wednesday and if a permanent fixture is in the works, then count me in for that as well.

Thanks,

Charlie

As I am now back, count me in for next Wednesday.

Agree with Satman, if the place is as it normally is, then getting 2 pitches shouldnt be a problem.

Okay... Show of hands for this week then...

@IW: Did you book the hall for this Wednesday? How is it looking for a regular booking? Do we get a cheaper rate?