Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

After Pascoe pointedly asked why I wasn't playing, I'll put in a post here. I am interested in possibly playing, when I get back from holidays and if my ankle can hold out. Is it still possible in mid September?

This will be going on regularly until they get rid of the court and bring back the ice skating rink. So mid Sept there should be games going on.

@IW

Is that a 'Hurray' cos there will be more games, or a 'Hurray' cos you are playing Wednesday?

Looks like we will have plenty of people -

Me

Satman +1

InflatableWoman +2

mrhay

Tif

Anyone else

I might take 3 Lions up on his offer and show up tomorrow. We'll see how work goes. It's good X-training for rugby.

If anyone else fancies joining us at 7pm, just come along.

Me (I've got the ball)

Satman +1

InflatableWoman +2

mrhay

Tif

Canuck?

Leaving work at 6pm, so see you guys there.

Meeting Sparty afterwards at 'The Arc' at around 8.30, if anyone fancies coming along.

Great kickabout last night, thanks to everyone who came along. We had 10 in the end. My back is killing me this morning...as well as the nice bruise on my arm that makes me look like I have been shooting drugs(Thanks to mrhay for that)

Anyone up for playing Sunday at 6pm again? Sign below.

After next Monday I am away for 2 weeks, so whoever wants to do the booking can do so.

Great fun last night, and nice to be on the winning side even if we were the worst team. :D

Andy and Me are up for Sunday. Craig and Ali cant do it, as they are in Stuttgart.

Great fun yesterday... Can't make sunday, but definitely up for wednesday again. Cheers.

Gonna have to give Sunday a miss this week. Though people if you still want to play, go along. The link to the booking is on the previous page, though on Sundays the place is usually empty, you should be able to just take a court.

Off to Scotland Tuesday and wont be back in Munich proper until the 9th Sept...just 3 days before my 10Km run :huh: