Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

Northern European Pele?

What, a genial friendly old man who looks a bit like Bill Cosby??

Same for me as well, so looks to me as though the 20th is the earliest for myself.

What, a genial friendly old man who looks a bit like Bill Cosby

Ur confusing me for Showem there mate...

As 3 Lions wrote, I would be interested in playing soccer with you guys. But I don't think I want to be the only female playing. So I'll have to convince the other American gal to come along too. I'm not afraid unless you guys decide to take it too seriously. Remember 3 Lions is afraid to head the ball. So take it easy on him. :)

We U.S. women know how to play soccer. In the U.S. soccer is a woman's sport...Hence the new socio-economic group of "soccer moms." (Trendy young mothers who play soccer who also have young kids who play soccer.)

If this is going to be social, I would also be interested. I played 4 a-side indoor in a social league back at home for a while and it was heaps of fun.

Very tiring too!!

Good to meet you guys last night and I would be interested in playing footie too, most weekends should be fine

There has been talk of this 5-a-side for ages when are we going to get something arranged guys and girls???

I'd be up for a game.

Indoor preferably in this weather though..

Anyone know a good location?

Hi,

Just a short note to confirm my interest in a game of footy. We don't seem to be getting very far here though at the moment. Perhaps we should suggest a day to play on and get people to commit to it otherwise I don't think it's gonna happen. What do you all reckon?

You can either put a posting on here or e-mail me direct.

Cheers,

Andy

I know this has been mentioned before but this time we have a ready made place for a bit of five a side footie, in one of the ice rinks in the Olympiapark there are four courts for hire so is anyone up for a game?? We can play either after work one night or during the weekend. I would prefer after work but not available until the week of the 16th August, but obviously that doesn't stop anyone else from organising something beforehand...

Extra info can be found in the link below, cost will be €4 per person for nights or weekends.

http://www.olympiapark-soccafive.de/

Count me in.

Though I cant do Mon & Wed due to German Lessons :angry:

Tench,

Its OK I have a spare pair of ice skates you can borrow for the football if you want???

Oh damn, silly me it seems the football courts aren't played on the actual ice ring but on some sort of artifical surface. Would you adam and eve it!!! :P

Probably something to do with not puncturing the ball whilst wearing ice skates I reckon...

You can count me in too. Haven't played 5 a side for ages

Weekends or evenings... don't mind

Mr Hay