Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

Anybody interested in playing 5-a-side this season? Some of our regular players have left and we need a few new recruits. All of the details are in the post above! Please PM me if you're up for it!

Here are the next few games, lads:

Datum : Freitag, den 16. Dezember 2011

Uhrzeit : 18:00 - 19:30h

Datum : Freitag, den 23. Dezember 2011

Datum : Freitag, den 13. Januar 2012

I just copy pasted it from their list so you'll have to excuse the language, but you're all clever chaps...well...aaaaanyway! :P

Right, I've made a change to our reservation. At least half of the guys are going home for Christmas so I've decided to move the game from the 23rd of December to the 5th of January. That means these are the next 4 games:

Datum : Freitag, den 9. Dezember 2011

CHRISTMAS BREAK

Datum : Donnerstag, den 5. Januar 2012

Uhrzeit : 19:00 - 20:30h

...and so on until Easter.

I think most people should be back by the 5th of Jan and it doesn't impact on the bank holiday Friday. Hope at least most of you approve!!

where does the €6.50 sub contributions go if the season is already paid for upfront by the €150 regulars? doesn't that cash cover all the games? Or does that get transferred to the regular player who couldnt make it (who is paying an avg of €6,00 per game anyway)?

The contribution acts as a subsidy for the regulars next year.

So this year, for example we only had to pay €120 each for the season...

Might be worth adding that it's very rare a regular will play every game. If a regular missed 5 games last time, the subsidy (collected from substitutes last year) means he broke even. If he missed more (as I did) tough luck. Effectively the money does get transferred but in a way that encourages regular attendance and reduces admin.

Andy's message re-posted to remind people of date changes....

Right, I've made a change to our reservation. At least half of the guys are going home for Christmas so I've decided to move the game from the 23rd of December to the 5th of January. That means these are the next 4 games:

Datum : Freitag, den 9. Dezember 2011

CHRISTMAS BREAK

Datum : Donnerstag, den 5. Januar 2012

Uhrzeit : 19:00 - 20:30h

...and so on until Easter.

I think most people should be back by the 5th of Jan and it doesn't impact on the bank holiday Friday. Hope at least most of you approve!!

so how many players are still needed, DJ Jizzy Gulch? I may have someone keen, but don't want to get their hopes up if we're full

She doesn't. Though I could buy one for her... I suppose, but then people may wonder what she will do with it after the five-a-side. :|