Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

heya - I'm an aussie who just moved to munich on a permanent basis. I'm interested in having a kick sometime if you can fit me in one friday. I live in untermenzing, only about 6kms away from the hall. I'd consider myself an average-to-good player if that makes a difference :-P

let me know if there's a chance to play this week and I will see you there!

@barry2104: Welcome to the thread. I don't think we've got any places available this week but I will send you a PM whenever we need a player. Could be next week so stay tuned!

@IW: I think we're alright this week mate. Definitely keep your buddy in mind for future weeks!

no problems - i will check back in a week to see if i can snag some gametime next friday

i just saw the sunday kickaround in the englischegarden thread - depending on stuff to do, and weather, i might try to drop in this sunday if its going ahead. do you play with football boots/studs or joggers or both?

Hello,

My name is Mauricio, I will be living here in munich for 2 month.

I'm a regular player, I have 25 years old and I'm from Uruguay.

Maybe some day you need a player, so let me know and I will try to go.

Thanks!

hi i am johannes, im 25 and i recently moved here and have been wanting to play soccer, im looking for any chance to play please let me know if any spots open up as well thank you

Thanks for all the interest, guys. I've taken note of your TT names and will PM you if and when we need players. We had a full house today and the paid-up regulars have been very reliable this year. However, we always get weeks where several people are away so stay tuned.

Cheers

DJ