Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

Hopefully count me in soon - Moving to München in 6 weeks :) Woohoo!

Sweet left foot over here.

Guys -- I am organizing a soccer / football tournament on June 13th with InterNations. We have reserved several in-door pitches at the Soccerpark Arena for a World Cup style five-a-side footie tournament. The tournament goes from around 2pm to 6pm.

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of InterNations, but they are hosting the event. It's like a Toytown / Facebook kind of website for global expats. They host parties in Munich and other random events.

Anyways, this tournament is cool because you get to register for a country. If there are too many people who want to play for Team England or Team USA or whatever, we will make more than one team for the popular countries.

Afterward we all head to a screening of Germany vs Australia at the Marriott hotel where we have a good deal organized with them for beer and food.

Click on this link for sign-up information: http://www.internations.org/events/view/8121

I think you have to register for InterNations in order to sign up for the event.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. It would be great to see you guys at this tournament!

Indoor football is back as of 8 October. All of the details can be found in the post above. You do not have to be able to play like Lionel Messi, but we'd all prefer it if you didn't play like Lionel Richie. We are even willing to accept people who call our beautiful game "soccer"! Due to the physical nature of our games, all footballers must be able to pee standing up...

Interested in becoming a regular? B) Send me a PM.

DJ

hi Andy, couldn't sign into the weekly sheet, will be there as well at 6pm.

I am saying yes, but my legs are still not 100% after my marathon run on Sunday. Will see how I feel on Friday morning and let you know.