Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

Got some folk already waiting to be added as subs, so can the regulars who'll be making it sign up please?

Cheers

Can the regular please sign up. I still have some guys that are wanting to play.

Cheers

5 players? Come on guys, get your act together! I'm not going to be there this week either thanks to this damn volcano! Stranded in Oz. That means JOB will be sorting it out as well. I'll do my bit from afar.

Guys,

So far we are 6 people for this week. Please, those that have confirmed show up this time. We can play soccathree in one half of the field. We did so last time and it was kind of fun...

see you then tomorrow,

Jesús

Great well done Andy, Kieth already posted that he won't be there but maybe Oz will? If your efforts and Delia's rallying call Where are you? (link should work now) don't work then 4 vs 5 is not a disaster (if I'm with the 5!)

hi just moved over two months ago, am itching to play. have no probs in committing for 26 games.

sent DJ Jazzy Guff a PM.

@ foyee,

Not the best of timing the season ends this Friday!

@ Everyone,

Who else wants to continue playing football Friday evenings throughout the summer.

If so where should we play?

@GaryW: so this means nobody from TT will play in indoors during the summer?

@everyone: what about the english gardens? not sure if they have any goal posts there.

Did any progress get made on playing throughout the summer?

I saw a couple of public 5 a side pitches on corner of DachauStr and MaßmannStr. One is a small boarded (4 on 4 max) pitch. Old style astroturf (ouch). The other is bigger but concrete (double-ouch) maybe handball? I aslo cycled past a couple visible from Petuelpark but haven't had time to check them out yet.

HI there DJ Jazzy

I am looking for a game this friday if you have a spear spot for me

I havent played for awhile but would like to get back in to it and to get a bit of fitness back

from shaun

Date: Fri 14th May @ 6pm

Activity: outdoor 4 a side

Venue: astroturf pitch in park on corner of DachauStr and MaßmannStr - tbc (Does anyone have any better suggestions?)

1) GaryW

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)