Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indoor five-a-side football games - Fridays

2,261 posts in this topic

Can the regulars get signing up. I've got a few subs waiting and would like to let them know if they can play or not.

Cheers,

J

Cool, that's 12 for tonight.

A note for the subs. No money will be collected tonight, so you will owe double next time around.

Cheers,

J

Space for 1 more tonight. Just come down if you feel like a game.

Andi, im sorry but i finally cant make it tonight. Im in freising in a reunion and i think i wont make it. Im very sorry for this. I hope i can play NeXT week!!! Andrés

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry but I can't make it to football this evening, something has come up at work :-S

Sean

Guys, here are the remaining games this season:

Time: 18:00 - 19:30h

Friday 19. March 2010

Friday 26. March 2010

(2 WEEK EASTER BREAK)

Friday 16. April 2010

Friday 23. April 2010

Friday 30. April 2010

What happens after 30 Apr? Would there be enough interest to book a regular pitch? Is it possible/plausable to book pitches ad-hoc on rainy Fridays? Or are there any outdoor 5-a-side pitches to play on through the summer?

I stopped doing a block booking in the summer because it was difficult to get the numbers. You can normally get the indoor pitches at short notice in the summer, but other people often have the same idea. The plan is to try and get some organised outdoor games this year, but we've never really been too successful in years gone by. I will, however, attempt to get it going once again! Your help would be more than welcome.

I know there is a nice outdoor 5-a-side court near Kieferngarten. Not sure whether that is what you guys would like.

So

A more central pitch would be ideal, but if it's available and cheap maybe it's an option. A quick look at google maps I would suggest it belongs to the Max-Plank inst?