Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bilingual kindergarten and school in Wolfsburg

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

it looks like we will be moving from Berlin to Wolfsburg soon. I am very keen for my son (almost 8 months)to go to a bilingual kindergarden and eventually bilingual school (thinking ahead here..). I gather the Kindertagesstätte Ehmen has a bilingual thing going, as does the Kita der Heilig Geist Kirche. The latter also has a link to a bilingual school, it seems, and then there is the Neue Schule too. I would be really interested to hear from anyone sending their kids to any of these places, whether they are happy with their choice of day care/schooling, especially in terms of how well the bilingual side of things seems to be working out. Any other pointers which may seem relevant would be much appreciated too!

Many thanks!!

My next door neighbor has sent three of her kids to the heilige geist Kindergarten. Her oldest is now in the bilingual school. I have talked to my neighbor about the school a lot since we thought about putting my son there. The have two teachers at the kindergarten. One English. One German. Both native speakers. Nothing but positive things to say about both the kindergarten and the upper school. As far as the one in Ehmen, you have to live in Ehmen in order for your child to go there. You can also check out Diakonie kindergarten since they have a bilingual kindergarten. Good luck.

Hi,

can you please help me to know the website of the kindergarten. i am not able to find these kindergarten by name.

thanks