Playgroup for English-speaking parents and kids

254 posts in this topic

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

The playgroup is located at Kidlerstraße 15 of the Himmelfahrtskirche in Sendling. Walk through the black gates into the car park, passing the Himmelfahrtskirche church steeple on your right. The playroom is located in the building with the green door; there is a ramp for strollers.

We are asked to give a small contribution to the church. One euro per family per visit should cover this cost.

Please send me a pm if you need more information. It's always great to see familiar faces and meet new ones! See you there!

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

The playgroup is located at Kidlerstraße 15 of the Himmelfahrtskirche in Sendling. Walk through the black gates into the car park, passing the Himmelfahrtskirche church steeple on your right. The playroom is located in the building with the green door; there is a ramp for strollers.

We are asked to give a small contribution to the church. One euro per family per visit should cover this cost.

Please send me a pm if you need more information. It's always great to see familiar faces and meet new ones! See you there!

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and babies/ young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and babies/ young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

There will be no playgroup next week on 19 April (Good Friday). Playgroup will resume on 26 April.

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and babies/ young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

On nice days, we will be outside in the garden. There is a sandpit, playhouse and various outdoor toys available for the children.

Friday playgroup for English-speaking parents and babies/ young kids from 10:00-12:00. All are welcome!

On nice days, we will be outside in the garden. There is a sandpit, playhouse and various outdoor toys available for the children.

On 06/08/2019, 08:39:41, Stacy_Munich said:

Hi! Is this playgroup still happening? 

same question. 

My two boys ,12 and 11 years old ,  hope to meet new friends.

they are in Gymnasum, 

Sorry for the late reply, Stacy_Munich and foto, I was away without internet.

Yes the playgroup is still running. Kerry and Brielyn are the new organisers as my youngest one starts kindergarten this September. foto, the children at the playgroup are between 0-5 years old, so they may be too young for your boys. Perhaps you can look for a Jugendtreff in your area?