Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tennis Partners Sought

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have just moved to Hamburg and I am already missing playing regular tennis. Naturally there are a lot of membership clubs but my German isn't good, so I'd like to meet up with someone who is a member of one so I can come along and decide if it's for me. Equally I would love to meet up and play on a hired court for singles or doubles.

I am an intermediate (played regularly for the last 3-years) so can do the basics :)

With the better weather approaching it would be great to meet up and then have a beer afterwards (I am a 34-year old Scottish lad).

Al - adougl22@googlemail.com

Hi Tor,

As someone new to hamburg is there anywhere in particular you suggest we play?

Let's meet up for a game.

Email me and I will send you my telephone number for us to organise

Hi,

I am new In Hamburg, I ´m looking for new tennis partners (I am intermediate level ), Also any recommendations for where to play ( any club you can recommend) preferably in the west part of the city as I live in Altona would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I am new In Hamburg, I ´m looking for new tennis partners (I am intermediate level ), Also any recommendations for where to play ( any club you can recommend) preferably in the west part of the city as I live in Altona would be greatly appreciated.

Hey!

I'm also new in Hamburg. i really don't know how my level in tennis is, lets say intermediate?

Would like to get also organised with a couple of ppl to play tennis regularly.

I live in Bahrenfeld and work in GoodGame Studios. Basically same situation like EmelecDE. (im 26 venezuelan)

Hi,

I'm also new to HAM, I'm intermediate level and looking for people who would like to play regularly tennis. I have a place where to play very central in Hamburg. 

If you are up to burn some calories, drop some stress hitting the ball and improving your tennis, don't hesitate to drop me a line to fjpuente@yahoo.com. 

Looking forward to see you on the pitch!