Lego stores in Munich

10 posts in this topic

Is there a big Lego store in Munich, like the one they have in Cologne?

Where can I buy Legos? I want to start my own country.

I know they have a legoland about 2 hours from here... I get to go there the 29th of april, I could pick you up the basic essentials to start a small colony and then you could work your way up from there

There is a Lego store in the shopping mall at the Messe Stadte Riem. (Out where the Buga garden show was).

Jen is correct. It is my regular lunchtime stroll. I just can't resist going in and oggling all the star wars lego sets. It also makes a great birthday / christmas / anytime present for that guy who thinks he has it all... Everyone needs a lego chess set.

Bob

@SOB

Thanks but I can't wait. Everything's ready. I need bricks and I need them now...need to be a king NOW. Give me the directions (to Legoland) and I shall give myself a coronation.

It's actually called the "Riem Arcaden" - website here, map details here

Edit: Darn it - UrbanAngel got there first, but I saved you a click or two...

We were pleasantly surprised to see giant tubs of Lego on sale in Real this weekend - haven't seen it sold in years. Not that silly Duplo stuff, or the specifically formed Technic Lego nonsense* that can only be used for one application but proper regular build-you-own-jaggedy-edge-world Lego tub of good old fashioned straight forward Lego bricks. (Mind those 1ers under your feet though, ouch!)

* Fully appreciate the technic Lego has it's place - hubby loves it!