Drunken Uninhibited Meetup for Beer (DUMB) 25th January 2019, in Stuttgart

13 posts in this topic

Meetup held regularly for English-speakers in Stuttgart.

The venue varies monthly so check back on this thread often.

Click the "Follow this" button top-right to receive updates via email.

See also the archived posts from previous weeks.

Happy New Year, everybody! :)   New year, new adventures...

Since I'm not sure what people's calenders look like, we'll do a range of possible dates. Please note down when you sign up, which dates are possible/preferable for you.

Sign-up list for the next DUMB, on Thursday, 17th January, OR Thursday 24th January, or Friday, 25th January at 7:00 PM

1. Frollein (all dates possible)

As always, suggestions on where to meet up are welcome - looking forward to seeing everybody!

Since I'm not sure what people's calenders look like, we'll do a range of possible dates. Please note down when you sign up, which dates are possible/preferable for you.

@cannstattconductor @Ja.Bitte  (and everybody else too) - Just a quick note on the above: It would be helpful if you noted whether the other dates are not possible at all, or whether the other dates are just not as preferable.

Sign-up list for the next DUMB, on Thursday, 17th January, OR Thursday 24th January, or Friday, 25th January at 7:00 PM

2. CanstattConductor (24.01.)

3. Ja.Bitte (25.01.)

As always, suggestions on where to meet up are welcome - looking forward to seeing everybody!

Please note: It would be helpful if you noted whether the other dates are not possible at all, or whether the other dates are just not as preferable.

3. Ja.Bitte (25.01.)

4. Trrr (17. and 24.01.)

5. Frau Trrr (17. and 24.01.)

6. Keroleen (17. and 25.01.)

7. Katre (all dates possible)

Please note: It would be helpful if you noted whether the other dates are not possible at all, or whether the other dates are just not as preferable.

3. Ja.Bitte (25.01.)

4. Trrr (17. and 24.01.)

5. Frau Trrr (17. and 24.01.)

6. Keroleen (17. and 25.01.)

7. Katre (all dates possible)

8. Tincablinca (all dates possible)

I hate being the one to have to decide this... but I made a list and this week Thursday are when the most people can. Very sorry, @cannstattconductor and @trrr - but am hoping that you might be able to make it after all, even if your preference was for another day!

Sign-up list for the next DUMB, on Friday, 25th January at 7:00 PM

1. Frollein

2. Ja.Bitte

3. Keroleen

4. Mr. Keroleen

5. Katre

6. Mr. Katre

7. Tincablinca

8. BarbCountryGirl

I thought Italian would be nice to start the year off right, so suggest we meet at Tialini, which is just 3 minutes on foot from Schlossplatz (or at Börsenplatz, for those who would prefer to know the nearest U-Bahn stop).

Happy New Year y'all!

I would like to join for this months DUMB. However, I am a little confused as to the date.?.

the.frollein said:

"I hate being the one to have to decide this... but I made a list and this week Thursday are when the most people can."

"Sign-up list for the next DUMB, on Friday, 25th January at 7:00 PM"

Is it this week Thursday the 17th or Friday 25th?

Italian sounds good!

See ya soon...

Andy

@BBbuebele - Sorry for the confusion! When I made the list, it was actually this week Thursday that "won". However, immediately after I posted that, I got a WhatsApp with two cancellations, so changed the date, but overlooked what I had typed in the body of the post. However, the thread title and the signup list both have the correct date.

1. Frollein

2. Ja.Bitte

3. Keroleen

4. Katre

5. Mr. Katre

6. Tincablinca

7. BarbCountryGirl

8. BBbuebele

I thought Italian would be nice to start the year off right, so suggest we meet at Tialini, which is just 3 minutes on foot from Schlossplatz (or at Börsenplatz, for those who would prefer to know the nearest U-Bahn stop).

1. Frollein

2. Ja.Bitte

3. Keroleen

4. Katre

5. Mr. Katre

6. BarbCountryGirl

7. BBbuebele

Sadly, @Tincablinca has had to drop out due to illness, but @keroleen has been out scouring the highways and byways, and met two friendly expats that would like to join us. :)

1. Frollein

2. Ja.Bitte

3. Keroleen

4. Katre

5. Mr. Katre

6. BarbCountryGirl

7. BBbuebele

8. Oregon1

9. Oregon2