Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Moist toilet wipes

61 posts in this topic

Edit: Grinner is a lost cause, methinks... :blink:

Well, i showed my ignorance of this but suspect i am not the only one reading this who would not know the modus operandi of these here things, gonna be a man for the 21st century from now on :P

I'm sure you're aware of other activities that may take place in adjacent areas.

Only in adjacent areas?

You haven't let your boyfriend earn his brown wings then?

@ Bluedave

These wipes are quite easy to use. Just wipe your arse. Although sweet smeeling, your arse is damp afterwards so I find you have to use ordinary bogroll to dry it. I found them to be quite useful after a night on the beer and curry since they help disguise those odious odours that sometimes permeate the room. From time to time I have used them to wipe my tongue rather than trying to brush my teeth in a drunken stupor. Unfortunately they only keep smells at bay from either orifice for a restricted period of time. So you may go to bed smelling of roses but you tend to smell your normal self in the morning. That often comes as a letdown to the opposite sex. A wet facecloth and soap and water does a better job, although proably not on your tongue. Its the old time and effort versus cost and convenience issue I´m afraid.

If you stick your hand in a pile of crap you don't just wipe it off with some dry paper do you?

I also wouldn't use a piece of moistened paper for that. Maybe we should all shower after taking a dump? It's the only way to ensure cleanliness...

going back to americans being so ahead of the world, whats that old french but shower called? :ph34r:

Wouldn't describe them as fabulous. They actually do more harm than anything, if used on "certain" body parts.

The only thing they're good for is chilling your booze when on holiday... :ph34r:

Hi all, am relatively new here, but have one question, which might seem silly, but it's always kept me from using these things. Can you flush them? Anybody ever have toilet troubles after flushing them. I would probably use them, but don't want to risk embarrassing plumbing back-ups. :)

CiM

The only thing they're good for is chilling your booze when on holiday...

And cleaning the sand off your feet.

I also wouldn't use a piece of moistened paper for that. Maybe we should all shower after taking a dump? It's the only way to ensure cleanliness...

Hey.. speakin of showers? Maybe we should start doin' what Arabs do... they have a shower hose attached next to the Loo and they just shower their butt after they take a dump. They seem to do this in ANY loo..whether it's public, at the bank, or any restaurant! Can imagine the inches of water you have to wade through to go and pee or have a dump! Cool, non? :D

Hi all, am relatively new here, but have one question, which might seem silly, but it's always kept me from using these things. Can you flush them? Anybody ever have toilet troubles after flushing them. I would probably use them, but don't want to risk embarrassing plumbing back-ups.

CiM

Tip to newbie - read the whole thread before posting:

Andrex Moist Toilet Tissues are the prefect complement to dry toilet tissue for gentle and effective cleansing. Enriched with aloe, they help you and your family feel really clean and fresh at anytime of the day. Soft. Strong. Dermatologically tested. Flushable. Customers using macerator toilet fittings, please confirm compatibility with the toilet manufacturer."

OK, I experimented with one of these wipes yesterday. I'll spare you the details, but my arse has never smelt so good (apparently).

Suffice it to say that anyone who doesn't use these things is a dirty monkey.

* ... now wondering if they do pocket packets... *

Hey Pike.. how u know that your arse has never Smelt so good before??? Maybe you can enlighten me on the position needed to have a self sniff.. or I'm suspecting you got someone else to have a sniff on your behalf! :o

Hey Pike.. how u know that your arse has never Smelt so good before??? Maybe you can enlighten me on the position needed to have a self sniff.. or I'm suspecting you got someone else to have a sniff on your behalf!

I'm thinking it's best he spares us that information.

Suffice it to say that anyone who doesn't use these things is a dirty monkey.

Now do your bit for civilisation and send some - I'm quoting you here - to France and Transdniestria. ;)