New in Frankfurt (or new to this forum)

92 posts in this topic

Just started working in Frankfurt. I have been in Germany since 1992. I originally came over with the military. I found this site while searching for US expats in the region. Would be great if there were some meetups which I could attend.

thanks

Joe

I see a lot of posts but no offers to meet up. How about next Friday around Alte Oper area, the main fountain? We can go for a walk take photos, eat somewhere, etc. Or pitch your ides here.

I met people who posted in this thread and I still do.

We are just not talking about it in this thread (some people do not prefer group meetings).

Hi all,

I am a Canadian Portuguese girl that has been living and working in Wiesbaden for a few months and would like to start meeting interesting people.

If you want to meet in Wiesbaden, Mainz or Frankfurt let me know.

Hi all,

I`m belgian, male and 33 years old. I recently arrived in town and would be keen to meet up with some nice people to go for sone drinks during the weekend or so.

Hope to get some replies...

Hey everyone...

Im new to Town too and would love to meet some new people round frankfurt...

I am hoping to find some rugby lovers who would want to come watch the games with me over the coming weeks...

looking forward to your replys..

frankie...

Hi :) I´ve been in Frankfurt for a while, didn´t see really much of it due to work schedule..

will be quite busy/on holiday until 2nd week in March, but if you´ll have a meeting group by then I would like to join :)

Hey all,

I've been working in Darmstadt for a little over a year now, but have only lived here since June. Getting a little bored with not having any friends who aren't also people from work, so checking in here. :) I'm 27, currently working for one of the billion chemical companies in Darmstadt.

Hi Frankie, I'm also looking for folk to watch the rugby with! I've been here for 6 years actually, but my old "rugby crew" is as good as dead - one guy left for England, another one has disappeared due to parenthood :) and so on. Give me a shout if interested!

New people to Frankfurt are welcome to the "Friday Night Drinking Club - Frankfurt", join our Facebook group of the same name.

Hi there! :)

I'm 21, from Saarbrücken, Saarland. I'm looking for friends in Frankfurt since I am planning to move there after college. I visit Wiesbaden sometimes so I'm flexible to meet up in FFM, also to have new friends visit me here :)

Feel free to contact me!

Hey Frankie 0172 and bariboy, I'd be up for watching some six nations next weekend (well honestly I'd be up for that today but there are no fixtures). Let me know if you

heading to a pub next weekend somewhere in Frankfurt area.