Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for Specialty Baby Clothes in Nuremberg

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a baby store that sells fun/fancy clothing for babies, such as hats in the shape of animal heads, tutus, elaborate headbands. I need some things to put a newborn in for a photo shoot and I cannot find anything in the regular stores. There are lots of things online but I need it for the weekend.

Does anyone know of any baby stores that might sell something like this in the Schwabach, Nuremberg or Fuerth area?

Thanks for your help!

Try the department stores (Kaufhof or whatever's in your area) and toystores (Toys R US, etc.) today, as they may well have some costume bits and pieces that fit your bill.

I realize you're not looking for an actual costume for an infant, but you may well find an interesting hat or headband or a feather boa or whatever, which you can then modify slightly to suit your photographic needs. Check out both the kids' and adults' costume sections for such bits and bobs. If you wait until tomorrow or Wednesday, you may find that the stores are closed for Faschingsdienstag (tomorrow), or else that they're open but have already dismantled their costume sections. Or, if you're lucky, they may even have lots still available and at a discounted prices.

If you're looking for infant picture props you can also get Anne Geddes-like and consider stuff beyond decoration for your actual baby (i.e. a lovely pot, bowl, or basket to hold the baby, or some interesting fabric to swathe it in...)

Good luck!