Only in America...

2,245 posts in this topic

And, on a much sadder note, this, too, only happens in America. Daily.

A young girl has died after she was shot in the head accidentally by her four-year-old brother.

Millie Drew Kelly, 6, from Georgia in the US, suffered the fatal bullet wound on Monday evening when she sat in a car with her brother outside their home.

The pair, starting their journey to the boy’s baseball game, were left alone briefly when their mother went to check under the car’s bonnet, Paulding County Sheriff’s Office said.

The boy then found the gun inside the car and accidentally fired it at his sister.

Sure, i get that, but you have to know the answers to gamble and win on Jeopardy.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

I think that most successful gamblers are quite intelligent.

You can bet your butt on that one Fruity :P ;)

Speaking of calling someone a Nazi

' Alabama-based Life-Savers Ministries (LSM) has admitted that it was probably a poor decision to select a quote from Adolf Hitler for use on a billboard supporting children’s education'

So last week they recalled millions of pounds of beef and now I see that they have recalled 12 million pounds of frozen chicken sticks for metal contamination.

Who's checking the food supply???

5 hours ago, fraufruit said:

So last week they recalled millions of pounds of beef and now I see that they have recalled 12 million pounds of frozen chicken sticks for metal contamination.

Who's checking the food supply???

Link, please?

Here's the chicken link. Also, 

The USDA also noted that this recall is an expansion of a previous recall from March when about 69,000 pounds of frozen chicken strip products were recalled for the same reason.

The beef one is so last week. You can look it up.

There is at least one huge recall every month - peanut butter, lettuce, meat, etc.

51 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Here's the chicken link. Also, 

The beef one is so last week. You can look it up.

There is at least one huge recall every month - peanut butter, lettuce, meat, etc.

Maybe they're recalling it and stockpiling it to sell to the U.K. after Brexit. We'll be desperate enough to buy any old shite.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48158787

Is this because she was white and murdered by a police person named Mohamed Noor?    How many white police persons in the US who have murdered Hispanic or other races have been found guilty?   Definitely racist police and ‘legal’ system in the USA in my humble opinion.