Only in America...

2,725 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

You gotta fight for your right to loot, shoot at police officers and party..

Fixed that for you.

Idiots like this one should get paid by the Trump campaign for taking care of their business.

The "Jezzerlunzis" on here gonna love this:

"QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia Republican primary"

A US businesswoman who has expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory has won the Republican nomination for a seat in the House of Representatives.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is now expected to be elected in November to represent Georgia's heavily conservative 14th congressional district, and become QAnon's first devotee in Congress.

It comes amid a social media crackdown on the conspiracy theory.

QAnon says "deep-state" traitors are plotting against Donald Trump.

Ms Greene is part of a growing list of Republican candidates to express support for the conspiracy theory.

BBC

And the insanity continues -

Bill Converse had never attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally before, but this year he drove 29 hours from Georgia to sell his conservative pro-second amendment novelty T-shirts at the famous annual South Dakota event.

The 10-day rally brought hundreds of thousands of bikers to the small city of Sturgis, in the middle of a pandemic. While more than half of the local residents wanted the event to be canceled, city officials knew people would show up anyway and did their best to prepare. 

Since Friday, visitors have packed into bars, used communal Slip n Slides, and — for the most part — flouted advice from local officials to wear masks. 

Between the event kickoff Friday and early Monday morning, there were nearly 90 drug arrests and 286 total citations within city limits, according to statistics provided by the South Dakota state highway patrol.

"It's like COVID does not exist here, to be honest with you," Converse told Insider Monday.

Converse said he enjoys the "refreshing" camaraderie at the rally, where attendees "love our country, love our flag, and love our president." 

"From my perspective, I feel that Sturgis is like America used to be," he said. "I could go up to anyone around me, I've never met them before, and say 'Hey, I need an extension cord,  you got any?' and they'll fall over to get something for me. It's fantastic." ....

the rest

19 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

"From my perspective, I feel that Sturgis is like America used to be," he said. "I could go up to anyone around me, I've never met them before, and say 'Hey, I need an extension cord,  you got any?' and they'll fall over to get something for me. It's fantastic." ...

That's great. He'll need that extension cord to power his ventilator at the hospital...

Thats getting more and more crazy, I hope at some point people like that are prosecuted  - theoretically they could be charged with attempted murder if you were to be extreme. I know that would never happen, but its probably the only thing (other than getting it themselves) that would make them take things seriously

Public transport here has started making announcements about masks being mandatory every few stops...

1 minute ago, Metall said:

Public transport here has started making announcements about masks being mandatory every few stops...

All well and good but to my mind it needs to be enforced.

On 8/14/2020, 5:09:20, Metall said:

Having ventured into Munich a couple of times in the morning rush hour, on the S-Bahn, I can understand why...

1 hour ago, Wulfrun said:

5f3a3ce9d3988_lamebrains.jpg.d2906f33f85

God does not want us wearing shoes... if you have shoes on, it means you actually don't trust god.  You don't have faith.

1 hour ago, CincyInDE said:

God does not want us wearing shoes... if you have shoes on, it means you actually don't trust god.  You don't have faith.

Which book, chapter and verse in the Bible do you refer to 🤔?

30 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Obviously the same one as GOP activist and dipshit DeAnna Lorraine did. 

Yes, it's a lot of fun comparing and contrasting her posts against the misnamed cancel culture and her attempt to cancel Dolly Partin over Dolly's vocal support of BLM. 

P.S. - Dolly is a national treasure. 

wylieisd.jpeg?resize=450%2C450   

From today's comicstripoftheday.com blog:

As reported here a Texas school district came under fire from parents, police organizations, and, eventually, the state’s governor for including a David Fitzsimmons cartoon that didn’t show law enforcement in the best light as part of an eighth grade project. As Fitz put it:

The good folks of Wylie, Texas, a very white suburb of Dallas, were so shocked by my assertion that whites have been oppressing blacks since before our nation’s founding that they could not catch their breath.

And what about the freedom of expression, democracy and the Bill of Rights?

And what did we learn today, children? We must not criticize law enforcement. Ever. Ever! We must not teach history. And we must not question.

On 17/08/2020, 13:25:28, LukeSkywalker said:

Forget shoes. She shouldn't be wearing anything...

Ecclesiastes5:15

Everyone is born naked.
    They come into the world with nothing.