Only in America...

2,163 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

???

The Christian cross is a "T" + "unashamed" and a space gives you "Tuna shamed" ;) 

53 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Thanks, Janx. I'm not familiar with the T and unashamed thing until now. Wouldn't it be t though?

Why do people often wear that large lower-case t around their necks, anyway?  Sometimes there's a little dude glued to it. 

A Walmart in Texas has banned an unidentified woman from their store after she refused to pay full price for a cake that she ate half of before even making it to the register.

"A Walmart in Texas has banned an unidentified woman from their store after she refused to pay full price for a cake that she ate half of before even making it to the register."

Well, duh!  I suppose if she'd eaten the whole thing, she'd have expected to get the cake for free! :( 

7 hours ago, fraufruit said:

A Walmart in Texas has banned an unidentified woman from their store after she refused to pay full price for a cake that she ate half of before even making it to the register

Yeah, why would she pay full price for a half eaten cake? :rolleyes:

On 7/5/2019, 2:13:01, food mom said:

Well, I'm not going to cook this, and while it did make me laugh (and groan), I decided this belongs here:

https://www.southernliving.com/recipes/fried-watermelon-bites-recipe?cid=401003&did=401003-20190705&mid=22449289919&utm_campaign=sl-whats-cooking_newsletter&utm_content=070519&utm_medium=email&utm_source=southernliving.com

Magically delicious?     Not.

Just when I thought I'd seen fried everything!