Meet up in Koblenz

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I've lived in Koblenz for around a year now and come from the UK. I live here with my wife who's German and we're looking for anyone who fancies meeting up for a few drinks, nights out and hiking around Rhineland-Pfalz.

Anyone around? :)

Dan.

Hiya,

I am also from the UK! I have just got to Koblenz so am also looking to meet up with new people as I know no one here!I am starting my new job next week at the hospital (Bunderswehrzentral). Would be cool to meet up with you and your wife. Also i really enjoy hiking so if you guys know the area then you can show me some really cool walks. I also love a good old boogie and night out. It's been ages since i had a good old dance. Does your wife like to dance?

just let me know when you guys are free. take care,

Jessie

Hi, English with German wife :-) lived in Koblenz for 10 years now up for a drink some time

Hi! American now married to a German. We split time between Koblenz and Perl (in Saarland, near Lux border). He also works at the Bundeswehrkrankenhaus but I am the one that works (for now) in Saarland. His schedule makes it hard to get out as a couple and meet people so I am up for a meet anytime! Will be back in the area around Dec 21 if anyone is interested and will be spending NYE there also...

Hi - sure sounds interesting - have just retired from a global automotive company and beginning to miss international input :-)

Ps - if you want some background - latest life story is on Facebook - Bill Thompson same photo