People to meet in Mörfelden-Walldorf?

17 posts in this topic

Hi all! I was wondering if there are some people living in Mörfelden-Walldorf who would like to meet up, maybe grab a drink or something. I am working as an au pair here, and meeting people in Frankfurt is really adding up money-wise.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey man, Im local to the area. In Walldorf right now. But my working hours are super heavy right now. maybe in a near future we can meet up. On my off time im either running or biking, but right now im even working weekends.

Nice to meet new people here in the walldorf area ...

Hi yes, We are moving there in December so we are definitely up for starting a meet up! Becky

We are also.moving in next month so sure we can all meet up and have a good time. always great to make new friends.

With the world still managing with CoronaV ... wondering when or if these meetups will start up again.  Open to meeting some fellow english speakers...Living in Mörfelden and just signed on to Toytown today.

Welcome to Toytown!

There are plenty of TTers in FFM, and as far as I know, meetings take place quite regularly under "normal" circumstances.

Dunno when things will become "normal" again, but I sure hope you find some fellow English-speakers near you!

37 minutes ago, AmberRain said:

With the world still managing with CoronaV ... wondering when or if these meetups will start up again.  Open to meeting some fellow english speakers...Living in Mörfelden and just signed on to Toytown today.

You would be better looking on Facebook, there's aren't many, if any, meetings organised on TT around Frankfurt.

I plan to ... hearing in the news some restrictions are being relaxed, so we'll see. I love sitting in cafes with a pen and notebook as i write, so alone or with company i'll let you guys know when. Looking forward to getting this started. :)

I live in the Frankfurt area and would love to go to a meetup after the restrictions are relaxed. Mörfelden is not far from me. I do miss chatting in English!

For anyone interested...been dying for a good weather day. :D

Thinking of a small and fairly short 'Hello' meet up next Saturday May 30,  Open to places and times. The weather is supposed to be really nice .. partly sunny in the 24's. So if you have nothing to do and just want to drop by, together we can plan something that works.

14 hours ago, AmberRain said:

For anyone interested...been dying for a good weather day. :D

Thinking of a small and fairly short 'Hello' meet up next Saturday May 30,  Open to places and times. The weather is supposed to be really nice .. partly sunny in the 24's. So if you have nothing to do and just want to drop by, together we can plan something that works.

Sounds like a great idea. Sadly, I am not able to make it on Saturday May 30th :(