TV via the Internet as an alternative to satellite

2,830 posts in this topic

Just to jump on the spidey bandwagon. He once called in some favors from friends to help me out, with financial expenses covered by him with no ulterior motives whatsoever. 

Same here. If I were shopping for English tv right now, I'd rather my "person" be in Germany and not in another country. Especially if that person is Spidey who travels far and wide to service his customers.

I'm by no means dissing the other product. 

4 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

Um in that article it says the decoder won't work after the switch to digital but that the switch to digital hasn't happened yet.

You really need to state clearly what you're actually trying to prove as you post on here accusing someone of being a sheister basically.

Ok..

So I have found my Txt messages from my client...  LR, please ask her to show you the last SMS that she sent me...   I am still waiting for her to let me know!!

If anyone has whats app and would like to video call me to see the text dialogue... Fire me a PM and I will drop you my number... Thus proving that I have NOT avoided my client and She has indeed cancelled appointments..

As for AFN...

For the 17yrs that I have been installing AFN, I have only known the Digital decoders!   They have the DVB logo on the front.

AFN used to transmit on Hotbird in SD Digital...  Then they changed Frequencies on Hotbird in about 2008..

in about 2013, AFN migrated their service to Eurobird9... They also changed the frequency they transmitted on and the Polarity! 

In about 2015, AFN introduced the AFN sports chanel in HD... ( Dual illuminated with the SD)

Since early 2015 when the HD sport channel was launched, AFN said they will completely go HD by the end of 2015...

Then it was delayed... in 2017 they anounced that by the end September 2017 the service will be fully HD...    I am still waiting.

When I sppeak to the guys at control center in California... they can not advise me... 

So... there we have it... 

It's kind of sad that a new person offers a service that looks interesting and the thread descends into something completely irrelevant. Not sure how that happened.

dito

I know most people on here like and respect Spiderpig here, most responses good, with only a few negative. 

But the new guys offer does sound very good, things in my small head 

1) i do not really see why Sams offer is more of less legal than SP offer for IPTV services

2) I guess Sams grasp of English, worries me that he is not in fact English, but that can be said about others here, I wonder, how he built his own system, in a short time, 

without being able to grasp English to a high level.

3) its good Spiderpig is kinda local, but with internet TV does that really matter.?

4) Sams offer of a free trial, plus 20 euro for a month, means you do not really lose much if it does not work as expected.

5) I would prefer Sam to have a real web site with details on it, but there again where are the details of Spiderpigs offerings, for IPTV on a webpage ?

6) Sam has a lot of good reviews on his facebook account, going back to feb 2016, obviously these can be made up, its just a question of  faith really, while Spiderpig

has a lot of good reviews here.

Lack of english? excuse me im getting a bit annoyed about all of this now, Because my punctuation is not up to scratch im all of a sudden a nigerian that crossed the water to Spain and decided to lie about having uk tv and come to a german forum offering free trials and not taking money before hand hmmm? dont think im a very good scam if thats the case. 

Firstly im 23 years old come from swansea in south wales and lived in uplands for 18years before I decided to move to Spain. I orginally left school and joined Audi as a mechanic but decided I dont really like getting my hand's dirty, I then started working in Spain for a company called solo sattelite's as an apprentice who shown me how to install Air conditioning units and 1.9m prime focus famaval sattelite dish's. 28Months ago I decided to go down the internet based system route offering free television via filmon which you probably all now know they have decided to start charging from May this year so, free television was becoming extremely difficult however 14months ago I met the people I needed to know to start learning how to make my own internet protocol television infrastructure which I did october 29th 2016 with merely 6 channels which I then grew to now offer over 3000 from the UK, USA and Canada. I now have just under 1900 clients using my service from Spain, Portugal, France, Poland, Australia, USA, Canada, Italy, and of course the UK which is not a lot of clients considering we have hit most of the main countries however I do not take on resellers and I wil  breach 2500 clients in total due to customer service. I have now started offering security and on november the 4th will start installing my own fibre optic connection meaning I will be the first in Almeria to offer complete Fibre to the home (FTTH) which I already have 302 pre signups for so I am a completely registered Spanish LTD company who offer UK TV, Security and soon to be fibre internet we are not here today and gone tomorrow. Reagrding reviews on my facebook I have 40 5* reviews ranging from all over the world so please feel free to open any profile on that review list and check the profile as it would of taken me a long long long time to create fake profiles with fake photos with fake posts just to give myself a 5* review, think it over. I now have 4 members of staff who work for me and they install my security and will help me install my fibre however the television is only done via myself.  

I see this post over and over but lets get this straight there is no not one legal system outside of the uk offering UK television any one who tells you other wise is talking S*** simple as that.

I do have a real website and only recently require another years payment to get rid of the advertisement post hence it being a .com site and not .weebly.com so again think about if that site is not giving me any revenue why would I invest more money into getting rid of a small banner under the screen. once my fibre is complete I will create a whole new website but at this moment its pointless for me. 

I can access my own systems remotely and if anyone who doesnt use my system use there own then I can do all channel maintenance and server control from my end. if you do buy my system we do require 150euros before we dispatch however thats done via paypal and thats a protected site we also send out next day with a full tracking number which we have done for a client who pointed me towards this forum and after his 2 days trial I am sure he will write a post good or bad regarding my service and not punctuality as we are now missing the point about importance in business. 

I am only here to post regarding my service I am now down with all of this as it was simply gone completely in the wrong derection not with everyone just attacking me but also with spiderpig also which was no where near my intention. I am a business which I would like to grow as I assume you will all understand.

It was nice talking (arguing) with you all but I can clearly see this was a mistake and I have really had enough of all the comments which are completely off subject due to the fact I can't spell or use my punctuality in correct places, what can I say I didnt pay to much attention in school 50cc mopeds and girls were more important and that was my mistake but lets not all pretend at the age of 23 you didnt also have a lot to learn however I know most when it comes to technology. 

Sorry for the long post once again but I am just having to clearly state everything over and over so thought I would just do it here right now and get it all over with. thankyou all for your time and I thankyou to everyone who has taken interest and contacted me regarding my service. 

Sam Evans

sam.evans828@gmail.com

697 780 499 (Available on Whatsapp if preferred, which has a display picture of myself and not a nigerian.)

www.seandroids.com

www.facebook.com/seandroidsystems 

35 minutes ago, SE Androids said:

however I know most when it comes to technology. 

Technology, like "How to open handcuffs with a paperclip"? 

You might need that after the cops picked you up at 

Admin Street: lomas del mar 
Admin City: almeria
Admin State/Province: 
Admin Postal Code: 04620
Admin Country: ES
Admin Phone: +34.697780499

You failed at technology as you didn't use an anonymizing service to register the domain...

1 hour ago, yesterday said:

3) its good Spiderpig is kinda local, but with internet TV does that really matter.?

I presume it would if something went wrong with the hardware but I know next to nothing about this sort of thing.

37 minutes ago, SE Androids said:

what can I say I didnt pay to much attention in school 50cc mopeds and girls were more important

Just as it should be :)

However without paying attention in school you went and got a job as a mechanic with Audi,their standards must be a lot lower in the UK than they are in Germany ;)

You're Arthur Daley incarnate but if any of your customers expect anything else with the prices you charge then more fool them.That's not me insulting you btw.

@yesterday If you would like one of my systems and a free 24hr trial would clinch the deal... Then What would you do for a months free viewing and less per month?

People that wave their flags around anywhere near a Battle field are the ones that get shot...

Those who keep their head low tend to survive...   :ph34r:

It just gets better---

SE Andriod LTD will be installing Fiber optic to the end user... something that telefonica hardly ever does... 

All this from a 23yr old!   WOW... Just WOW..  

On 04/09/2017, 14:44:21, superpp said:

I'm sure it depends on what software you are using.

Our Ch.5 works fine through Unotelly on a Now TV (Roku box).

Have you reported it to them, I find they fix issues within a few days.

Been watching it on my PC, did try downloading the kodi app for fire TV but I couldn't get it working. Usually I can find the channel 5shows I like eslewhere

5 hours ago, franklan said:

Technology, like "How to open handcuffs with a paperclip"? 

You might need that after the cops picked you up at 

Admin Street: lomas del mar 
Admin City: almeria
Admin State/Province: 
Admin Postal Code: 04620
Admin Country: ES
Admin Phone: +34.697780499

You failed at technology as you didn't use an anonymizing service to register the domain...

This is pretty awkward mate as I dont live in that address, however I know where its located in vera playa & your more than welcome to come and see for yourself, Another thing the spanish government know exactly what I am doing and pay my tax's & social security to them without problems.... and have become now a SL registered company which to you would be a LTD in the uk. So stop trying to show off and pretend that if you use spiderpigs system your not breaking any laws as your breaking just as many as using mine. You keep going on and on but I am getting bored now.

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

It just gets better---

SE Andriod LTD will be installing Fiber optic to the end user... something that telefonica hardly ever does... 

All this from a 23yr old!   WOW... Just WOW..  

Telefonica have started installing fibre about a month ago but they use junction systems between copper and fibre not an infrastructure like virgin which is FTTH & that is what Im doing so you need to stop pretending you know everything because I have done 2 year course and 6months of working with a fibre optic company all in Marbella where they do use FTTH which of course you already know mate. I dont care if you dont believe it but its okay I am only here to advertise my business for television. You have nothing to worry about so carry on....

2 hours ago, SE Androids said:

Another thing the spanish government know exactly what I am doing and pay my tax's & social security to them without problems...

The spanish govenment dont care as they get their money...

But I bet the same wouldnt be said about the EPL... 

On 10/14/2017, 1:31:13, SpiderPig said:

@yesterday If you would like one of my systems and a free 24hr trial would clinch the deal... Then What would you do for a months free viewing and less per month?

People that wave their flags around anywhere near a Battle field are the ones that get shot...

Those who keep their head low tend to survive...   :ph34r:

What are you threatening me with ?

Quick question Kodi box, when playing a video it tends to pause a lot and occasionally hang completely. Is thst due to internet or software. Got 16 so should have enough speed.

10 hours ago, Tim Hortons Man said:

Quick question Kodi box, when playing a video it tends to pause a lot and occasionally hang completely. Is thst due to internet or software. Got 16 so should have enough speed.

It's down to the source that you are connected to, try using one from further down the list.