TV via the Internet as an alternative to satellite

2,830 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2017, 6:54:06, RockThrust said:

When I was in the UK, I bought the new NowTV "Smart Box". This includes a co-ax socket and you can scan and store DVB-T2 (I assume) channels. Great, I thought. I can get German TV through the new NowTV box, too.

 

Whilst it will scan and find the channels, it seems it cannot find or read the German EPG. So the channels don't appear in the menu and asks you to scan again.

 

RT

 

I have the same box and did a scan a while back, although I don't watch terrestrial channels through it I'm sure they were stored and it worked. I can't remember if the EPG populated though. Can't check now as I've reset the box to get rid of them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tim Hortons Man said:

Update: BBC Iplayer is working again. No luck on Channel 5

 

I'm sure it depends on what software you are using.

Our Ch.5 works fine through Unotelly on a Now TV (Roku box).

Have you reported it to them, I find they fix issues within a few days.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you require uk television then we can help. 

 

All of the sky package including sports for just 180euros per year, with the same High definition quality as you would expect from sky themselves. Our systems come with full support and 7days catch up on every channel, we offer all the Entertainment, Documentary, News, Kids, Music, Sky Sports, BT Sports, UK Sports, 3pm Football Kick Off's & Pay Per View events all with the option of High Definition. The only requirement is an internet connection and a television. 

 

Check out our facebook page and read our 5* reviews or look on our webpage for what we can offer. If anyone wants a channel list please email me on sam.evans828@gmail.com or message us on our facebook page. 

 

 

Thankyou 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpiderPig said:

Which provider do you use?

we are located in Almeria, Spain but have had a lot of interest in Germany of my iptv infrastructure which I created last year. so a client of our's had passed me on to this forum to show our services.

check out my webpage or facebook page for a video of our setup and I have attached a photo of the front page which shows the general display and how simple it looks.

You will be required to have around 2.5mb for standard definition and 6mb for high definition. if you have any further questions let me know and feel free to see our 5* reviews from clients all over the world. 

 

Sam

18033401_676507849200915_3500923697763213451_n.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used Mobdo on Fire TV box, and this gets pretty much everything. Interface is bit clunky but so long as you have good signal, preferably a lan cable to TV is works fine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

TBH...

 

I wouldnt be bragging about this sort of service on a forum where there a few member who work for Sky TV...

we have clients who work for sky bt and virgin....

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmblbit said:

I have used Mobdo on Fire TV box, and this gets pretty much everything. Interface is bit clunky but so long as you have good signal, preferably a lan cable to TV is works fine.

yes thats an alternative for a free service but has become unreliable since filmon has started charging for there service back in May this year but before was much better however if it works for you thats great

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, SE Androids said:

we have clients who work for sky bt and virgin...

 

Seriously ? And are they okay with this ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RenegadeFurther said:

where do you think I buy my channels from? 

 

Seriously ? And are they okay with this ?

3 hours ago, SE Androids said:

If you require uk television then we can help. 

 

All of the sky package including sports for just 180euros per year, with the same High definition quality as you would expect from sky themselves. Our systems come with full support and 7days catch up on every channel, we offer all the Entertainment, Documentary, News, Kids, Music, Sky Sports, BT Sports, UK Sports, 3pm Football Kick Off's & Pay Per View events all with the option of High Definition. The only requirement is an internet connection and a television. 

 

Check out our facebook page and read our 5* reviews or look on our webpage for what we can offer. If anyone wants a channel list please email me on sam.evans828@gmail.com or message us on our facebook page. 

 

 

Thankyou 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question: Is streaming movies and stuff legal in Germany (as long as you're not saving anything to your computer/phone)? I know torrents are illegal which makes sense. Also, is using Kodi legal?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

 

Really?

 

 

And he has the cheek to say to others they are meddling and it's frankly none of their business. :lol:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SE Androids said:

we are located in Almeria, Spain but have had a lot of interest in Germany of my iptv infrastructure which I created last year. so a client of our's had passed me on to this forum to show our services.

check out my webpage or facebook page for a video of our setup and I have attached a photo of the front page which shows the general display and how simple it looks.

You will be required to have around 2.5mb for standard definition and 6mb for high definition. if you have any further questions let me know and feel free to see our 5* reviews from clients all over the world. 

 

Sam

 

 

Sam, a friend told me about your offers so I contacted your company a while back. 

 

 I  use your service and it works really great with many programming options.  Your company offers tremendous prompt professional customer service too. Thanks for offering such a fantastic alternative for watching television. All the best to  you in Germany!!!!

 

I'll be sure to let all my friends know about your service.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

 

Sam, a friend told me about your offers so I contacted your company a while back. 

 

 I  use your service and it works really great with many programming options.  Your company offers tremendous prompt professional customer service too. Thanks for offering such a fantastic alternative for watching television. All the best to  you in Germany!!!!

 

I'll be sure to let all my friends know about your service.

Thank you.

 

Please be sure to tell your friends about our service and I will credit your account.

 

V/R 

Sam.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, java10 said:

is using Kodi legal?

 

Are screwdrivers legal?  Sure.  If you use them as a tool you will be OK.  If you use it to stab somebody then that's illegal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

 

 I  use your service and it works really great with many programming options.  

 

Could you tell us about these programming options which you seem very happy about ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now