Possible cheating wife?

109 posts in this topic

Well if you think your partner cheats on you something isn't right in the first place.

Anyways I just wanted to help and give some ideas... no need to follow it.

,spying is a tricky road. if you get caught at it by your wife and she is doing nothing wrong, she would have to be very forgiving to stick around with a jealous husband.

Usually, where there's smoke, there's fire.

If you suspect something's wrong, it probably is. Talk to her.

If after talking to her you still feel she is not being truthfull...keep your eyes open. Just don't accuse her of anything based on possibilities because until otherwise proven, they are just possibilities.

first of all in Germany there is the saying:'Vertrauen ist gut, Kontrolle ist besser!'

Originated with Lenin...

Vertrauen ist gut, Kontrolle ist besser!“ ist eine Redewendung, die dem russischen Politiker Lenin zugeschrieben wird. Sie will besagen, man soll sich nur auf das verlassen, was man nachgeprüft hat.[1] Der Ausspruch ist in seinen Werken nicht vorhanden und kann deshalb auch nicht belegt werden.[2]

Belegt dagegen ist, dass Lenin sehr häufig das russische Sprichwort „Vertraue, aber prüfe nach“ (russisch Доверяй, но проверяй – Dowerjai, no prowerjai) gebraucht hat. Man nimmt an, dass dieses Sprichwort in manchen Übersetzungen von Lenins Texten leicht abgewandelt wurde, da das russische Wort prowerjai auch mit „kontrollieren“ statt mit „prüfen“ übersetzt werden kann.

...and later Reagan used it:

Suzanne Massie, a writer on Russia, met with President Ronald Reagan many times between 1984 and 1987.[1] She taught him the Russian proverb, "doveryai no proveryai" (trust, but verify) advising him that "The Russians like to talk in proverbs. It would be nice of you to know a few. You are an actor – you can learn them very quickly".[2] The proverb was adopted as a signature phrase by Reagan, who subsequently used it frequently when discussing U.S. relations with the Soviet Union..

Not sure anyone should be following the advice of Lenin or Reagan.

Not sure anyone should be following the advice of Lenin or Reagan.

Sure sounds like something the NSA would use as their motto. :D

It would be nice to hear that the op got his knickers in a twist over nothing and that all is well.

...Today after taking a shower i was wearing underwear and it didnt fit on me, it was smaller ...The underwear brand is german so it must been bought in germany!

If you're saying you don't buy your own underwear, perhaps your underwear buyer just bought the wrong size.

Is it too soon to ask if I can have my underwear back?

Normally I wouldn't care, but I have one set of 5 (now 4) for during the week, and another brand for weekends. It sucks having to wash clothes, just so you have underwear for Friday...

Guys, just let this topic die its deserved slow and lingering (not lingerie, Guest) death. I am afraid that we will never know if she was cheating or how much he had to pay for his speeding tickets.

People, please don't put all sorts of ideas in the original poster's head!He already is worried enough, do stop improving on it.Besides, do you *really* think an illicit visitor would foolishly leave without his underwear??There are sure to be other explanations.This gentleman is from Lebanon. I have Turkish relatives, and if I may compare at all, flippant jokes will not help a bit, but will cause him a good deal of pain.Do not egg the poor man on with wild conjectures and jokes at his expense.I'd like to see how you people feel if all this leads to domestic uproar or even tragedy.Peace. Salaam.

I do not with to plant pernicious ideas into the poster's head, but I think all rational explanations must be considered. Like you say, it is implausible for a visitor to leave his underwear behind, UNLESS he was staying overnight. In that case he's likely to have had luggage with him and he could have put on clean underwear in the morning and forgotten to repack the soiled item. Some people who travel frequently for work reasons have sexual contacts out of town, and may visit or even stay overnight with their luggage at their contact's, increasing the chances of a personal item left behind.

Today after taking a shower i was wearing underwear and it didnt fit on me [...] I am trying to find excuses beside my wife having someone at home when i wasn't there.

Or maybe one of her pairs of panties accidentally ended up in your drawer :-)

.Depending how much time you got etc there are several ways, if your wife has an iPhone or Android Mobile you can easily use a spy software it costs around 25€ for a month. You will be able to record phone coversations, see call history, text messages, full location tracking etc. I don't want to advert a specific spyware.

This sounds like an excerpt from a book titled: "How to Wreck your Marriage in 7 Days or Less".

The flesh can be weak, and I could forgive my spouse for making a mistake, but if they did something like that to me it would irreparably destroy my trust and my love.

...I could forgive my spouse for making a mistake, but if they did something like that to me it would irreparably destroy my trust and my love.

If I had a spouse, and she referred to me with the pronoun "they", I'd be out in less than 7 days.

This sounds like an excerpt from a book titled: "How to Wreck your Marriage in 7 Days or Less".

Yep. Her email is on my POP3 server, so I could read my wife's emails anytime I wanted, but I don't want to. I know her Facebook password (assuming she hasn't changed it in the past 2.5 years) and the password to her phone, but I don't look through her phone and the only time I see her facebook stuff is when she's sitting next to me surfing through it, or when I once used her FB account with her permission about 2.5 years ago.

First of all, I trust her, secondly, I wouldn't want to know if I couldn't...

Just hire a private investigator or someone to find out whether she is cheating for sure while you're away. Meddling with her communications yourself may backfire if she finds out.

Yeah, because there is no way there will be a problem if she finds out you hired a PI.

To me it seems quite clear, you either forget about it, or talk to her about it. Installing malware, hiring detectives or most of the other suggestions seem to me to be a clear recipe for disaster.

Instead of hiring an expensive detective, you could get one of these unobtrusive spy clocks or one of these spy pens and place them at a strategic location. They can be set to take pictures or video every time they sense motion. So if you put one facing your front door or a central corridor, you'll get pictures of everyone who comes in and out of the house.

If the wife is innocent, and she somehow finds out, you could say that you put the camera there to catch potential burglars.

but if a person wants to cheat, why will he/she use only his her residence. There are zillion other places to do the act. All these cannot be technologically covered.

Trust is internal and in ones mind as Guest rightly said.

but if a person wants to cheat, why will he/she use only his her residence. There are zillion other places to do the act. All these cannot be technologically covered.

In the extremely unlikely event that the OP's suspicions are correct, then we're dealing with a person who is careless enough to mix the lover's underwear with those of her husband (!!!). Must be relatively easy to catch even with the simplest of technologies.

For whoever's interested: an effective (and 100% free and legal) way to figure out who's coming and who's leaving is to set up the home's wifi router for remote access. By logging into the router from wherever you happen to be, you can see which devices (such as smartphones) are connected to it at that time. You can thus draw relatively accurate conclusions about people's comings and goings. By looking at the signal strength, you can sometimes even tell which part of the house they're in.

post-34278-13925605440836_thumb.png