British wedding in Bamberg August 2014

6 posts in this topic

Hello

I am British, living in the UK, and I'm getting married in Bamberg this August.

I wanted to put a post out to see if there were any cake makers/florists/musicians/bus drivers/cratfy-arty folk that I could connect with in this community. I have some local contacts passed to me for cake makers and florists in the town but I came across this website and thought it would be great way to meet some English-speaking people in the town who might be able to help.

It's not necessary to be a professional cake maker or musician etc but just good at it of course! Let me know if you think you might have something to offer.

Siobhan

Welcome to TT, and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! :)

Since Bamberg is in Franconia, I've taken the liberty of moving your post to the correct sub-forum.

I'm getting married in Nürnberg this summer too. I've done some research on caters and "Wahler Party Service" appears to offer the best deal and is also well known.

Hello i am based in Regensburg which is not far, we are a couple and we are offering great photography plus a nice wedding film, please see our website: www.momentsofshine.de!

I wish you all the best!

Thanks everyone. I will look into these suggestions.

Does anyone know of any Irish musicians locally or even in neighbouring towns or cities?

Siobhan