CR&Cie - Germany wide (health)insurance and investment advice for Expats

83 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have a insurance related question. I bought an apartment which is under construction and will be delivered in the 7/8 months.

I would like to buy a legal insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung) which among the usual risks covers also the risks related to the building of the apartment. More precisely I would like to be covered in the event that I need a lawyer because for example there is a delay in the delivery or there are material defects in the final apartment, the apartment does not correspond to the one I bought on the paper (and other potential issues). To clarify: the insurance should not cover the the cost I bear for the delay or for the defects, but should cover the fee I have to pay to a lawyer for assisting me in case (hopefully no) it is needed).

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Trinita said:

Hello everyone,

I have a insurance related question. I bought an apartment which is under construction and will be delivered in the 7/8 months.

I would like to buy a legal insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung) which among the usual risks covers also the risks related to the building of the apartment. More precisely I would like to be covered in the event that I need a lawyer because for example there is a delay in the delivery or there are material defects in the final apartment, the apartment does not correspond to the one I bought on the paper (and other potential issues). To clarify: the insurance should not cover the the cost I bear for the delay or for the defects, but should cover the fee I have to pay to a lawyer for assisting me in case (hopefully no) it is needed).

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

pls send us simply a direct message via our contact-form...this section on Toytown is kinda reserved for clients who have already received services and want to talk about their (hopefully happy) experience as a reference for all others.

https://www.crcie.com/contact/

I am a professional independent insurance broker, financial adviser, and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

A further recommendation for Pat aka Starshallow. We bounced some emails back and forth today, as I struggled to understand some of the finer aspects of private vs public health insurance. Quick responses & solid info. Many thanks !!