Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Auto Insurance office in Nürnberg

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I currently have HUK with my US import Mazda 3, and for next year they told me that they have to raise the price for me even though I haven't had an accident.

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a local auto insurance office in Nürnberg where I could stop by and inquire? I suppose I am looking for an insurer other than HUK.

Well there are a few insurance brokers here that you could talk to. I think they are more likely to give you a better overview of the type of insurance that would suit you, than just going into a random car insurance office.

First guy is under the Toytown username john g and his company is Gunn & Partner

You could also try the Toytown user Starshollow and his company is C R & Cie

I only know of these two on TT because they constantly post on most insurance related threads and mainly offer good advice.

Hello,

I would recommend talking to Ursula Jastrow 09104-970. She has been providing Insurances to Americans (Nürnberg/Fürth area) for a very long time and is very knowledgeable on this subject. As everyone advised, call around before you finally choose.