Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English or Filipino Christian Fellowship

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am just looking for anyone who can recommend an English or Filipino Christian Fellowship in the area Schleswig Holstein, more specifically around Kiel or Neumünster.

Appreciate your inputs, Thank you.

Hi,

There are English spieking groups:

Blumenthal- every second and fourth tuesday of month (at private place now, I can take you there, if you want.)

Berlitz - in Kiel Strong Bow-Mango every first tuesday

you are wolcome

hi there,

i also looking for english Christian Fellowship in SH. can you give me more details about this Fellowship? anybody can just join in or some requirements needed? any emails that i can contact in order to gain more Information in person? Tq!

Hi,

Jeitaro and Shadibroto,

There are no conditions. They are realy nice people. Come and see. Nex Berlitz-Stamtisch: 3.12. at Mango/Sunshine Bar (not strong bow. surry), Alter Markt 1 in Kiel City. You both are wellcome. I can tell you then more about Meetingups in Blumenthal. Both Meetingups has nothing to do with religion and christianity respectively. They are some German and Amerikans or Britsh.

Just to update this post.

I have found what I was looking for, a filipino christian group, and its an English Speaking community too, so if anyone is interested,

send me a message, then I can give you the address, or we might as well go together.

Glad to hear you've found what you were looking for, and for coming back to give an update.

However, your posting doesn't take into account how forums work - sharing information only via PMs is completely counterproductive. To really update, why don't you put the info on the thread - then anyone looking in the future can find out, even if you are no longer regularly checking in on TT.

Plus, Schleswig-Holstein is a big place, so it would be helpful to know *where* in all of SH this meetup possibility is located.

There is a new one in Kiel, a Filipino Christian Service (evangelical / Bible based / Born again) on sundays.

Schedule of service: 13:30 on sundays at Schulstrasse 30

You can send me a message if you have further questions.

Hi everyone,

In Kiel just opened an English speaking international church. (Christian - non denominational)

If someone is interested, here is their website: www.kielchurch.de

Open to any English speaker