Freelancing on student visa?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all

I'm studying my masters at FU, am a qualified English teacher and have found a school (possibly two) that are willing to take me on for a couple classes per week. On my student visa however it says that I cant work on a freelance/self-employed basis. Does anyone know of any way to get around this? Teaching is my profession afterall and language schools just dont give out part-time contracts. I'm not here to make money, I'm here to studying but need to find some means to get by. It seems silly that I cant work in the field I'm qualified for just because of this.


Cheers for any advice/response


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now