Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where can I unlock my phone in Bayreuth?

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I've just arrived in Bayreuth and have found all the advice on here very useful so thank you.

I have a German SIM card but a phone locked to the EE network in the UK. Is it easy to get the phone unlocked here and where would you recommend. I have lived in London for years where you can pay a fiver and get it unlocked on almost every street corner! I haven't found an obvious place here in Bayreuth and kicking myself that I didn't unlock this one before coming!

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hi, you can try the internet call shop at the end of Maxilmilienstrasse, the Rotmain center end. I think there is also another call shop close to that on Wittelsbacherring. If they can't do it, they can probably tell you where to go. i'll see if i can come up with any more info...

Well, one of the biggest key bits of info you forgot to post with what exact Make/model of phone you have.

Given that bit of info. its not hard to find 12 or more websites that can unlock almost any phone (Not Apple crap)

for $15 USD and they email you the code.

Well, one of the biggest key bits of info you forgot to post with what exact Make/model of phone you have.

Given that bit of info. its not hard to find 12 or more websites that can unlock almost any phone (Not Apple crap)

for $15 USD and they email you the code.