Any interest in a get together in Vaterstetten

19 posts in this topic

With the recent opening of the rather delicious Taj Mahal in Vaterstetten finally there's an Indian way out here worth going to. Anybody interested in a beer and curry at some point?

Would also be interested :) Am new to Toytown but lived over here for a while. PM me if anything is arranged.

EJM, that's not how Toytown works. Please put the topic on Watch (top right) and get an email so that you know when a new post has been made. That way you will not miss any important notifications.

Now we seem to have a little groundswell of interest I'll put something together shortly.

If you'd pick me up in Haar, Pas, I might be interested in going, depending on when it is.

Oh. I guess I should have checked where the S-Bahn stops first... :ph34r:

To be fair to Guest, it's a good 20 minute walk from the Vaterstetten S-Bahn. But would be more convenient to pick him up in VStett for sure.

Not everybody walks at your pace honey. Probably 15 mins walk. But it's certainly not next door.

But would be more convenient to pick him up in VStett for sure.

That would be greatly appreciated. If it's on an evening between Tue. and Thur., I'd love to join.

I've learned not to make plans for Monday evenings, that I'm almost certain to try and get out of...

Thinking maybe Tuesday or Thursday next week then. Was going to get in touch with you anyway Jay for next week.

Weds probably not appropriate with the official curry night being on that evening?

Sounds good to me. I just handed over my current project to go into the production, so I should be free. :)

Was just about to create an event for Tuesday when I got an invite to a conf call I need to attend Tuesday evening.

Would need to be Thursday. Would this work still?