Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Girly cocktail night

1,315 posts in this topic

I will definitely be there too! Im so excited to meet everyone!

I may be bringing a friend who's living here for 3 months, if thats ok. See you all tomorrow

Jennifer

Hi Ladies! I've only lived in Munich for 1 week now so I haven't met very many people, and I'm from Texas...so this event is PERFECT for me and I'll definitely be coming! I'm an au pair and I've got to babysit 3 boys until 6:15pm tomorrow and it'll take me an hour to get to the restaurant from Unterschleissheim. Also, my cousin has lived here for a year but her and her husband have two very young boys, so she hasn't gotten to go out very much and meet people either...but she'd love to come with me tomorrow. Is it okay if her and I arrive between 19:15-19:30 tomorrow night? I'm sorry for the delay in responding to this, but I wanted to make sure and give a heads up since the reservation is being made tonight. :) Can't wait!

Hey ladies, looking forward to meeting you all!

Jennifer and schoenmorgen, I included you and your friends in the reservation which is under Natalie Toytown :) And don't worry if you aren't there at 7 on the dot, many of us wonder in as we can! Have a great night and see you all tomorrow!

Hi ladies!

I am relatively new to Munich too (well, have been living here for a couple of months now :)) and would be happy to meet you all and join for a great cocktail night! I am not sure if there is still some space for tomorrow or I'd better join next week?

Kristina

Hi Kristina,

Sure, please do come along! The table is usually booked for 2 extra people anyway!

Am looking forward to tonight! :-)

Dani

A very good evening to you all!

I thought I would actually put up the next cocktail night in good time for a change:

Thursday 9th February, 7pm, Sausalitos Schwabing.

After last weekend's failed attempt to find a decent cocktail bar in Berlin, I figured Sausalitos would be just the ticket to remind me of what a well-concocted cocktail actually tastes like. Plus I'm a sucker for marshmallows and cherry haribo on a stick ;-)

Let me know by Tuesday evening so I can get a table booked!

Becci

Hi Becci,

What is this I hear about cherry haribo on a stick??? Sounds awesome! I just landed in Munich on Wednesday (after being back in America finishing my studies). This idea sounds great and I hope y'all don't mind if I join in on Thursday. :)

Alina

Alina and Kittie, very much looking forward to seeing you both! Also as far as I'm aware, Helen and Stacy shall also be joining us, and I think Dani you were also a yes?

Anymore takers?

Aw my cousin and I loved the meetup at Pappasito's last week and want to come to another one, but Thursday's are good. Next time, I hope...have a good week!

Hello

My name is Solène, I m french, Im coming to Munich in one month for an internship for 6 months!

I d love to meet new friends.

But Im only 22 years old!

I m looking forward to meet u !

bisous Solène

Hi ladies,

I had so much fun last week! I don't think I can make it but I'll try! Can I be a maybe, or will that complicate reservations?

Jennifer