Where to buy pot/drugs in Heidelberg

54 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have come across this forum through much searching on the internet. I am staying in Heidelberg with some family friends and will be here for at least another month or so. I went into the down town area the other day on a mission to find some Marijuana (I am a medical marijuana user back in the U.S.A.) however I didn't have any luck..

I am looking to purchase some marijuana locally here and also am possibly interested in how you can obtain other recreational drugs here in this area? I don't know any young people in the area (I my self am mid/late twenties) and am interested in also some other recreational substances in addition to marijuana, if anyone can help me out or has some info feel free to send me a private message/e-mail and I will keep your user/name and information between us. I can be discreet for those who are willing to help. This is definitely not a set up or anything by the police I am willing to chat with whoever on the phone prior to meeting up as well as meet in a public place before any transaction takes place.

Thank you for your time in reading this and help in my search!

I pity your mother. Really. I doubt she brought you into this world so you could fuck your body and mind up with drugs. I also pity the tax payers who then have to fund the medical treatment of fuckwits who fuck up their minds and bodies with illegal substances. Excuse my extraordinarily vulgar language but I am guessing it is the sort of vocabulary you will understand and relate to.

I do understand marijuana has its medical uses but I get the impression you are one of those medical users whose use of the drug is purely recreational. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Incidentally, one of life's lessons is surely never to trust anyone who says "Trust me."

...am possibly interested in how you can obtain other recreational drugs here in this area? I don't know any young people in the area (I my self am mid/late twenties) and am interested in also some other recreational substances in addition to marijuana....

Exactly what other recreational drugs do you want? Be specific and I'm sure you'll get a lot of help here.

edited to add - I have no problem with responsible adults smoking the occasional weed.

I pity your mother. Really. I doubt she brought you into this world so you could fuck your body and mind up with drugs. I also pity the tax payers who then have to fund the medical treatment of fuckwits who fuck up their minds and bodies with illegal substances. Excuse my extraordinarily vulgar language but I am guessing it is the sort of vocabulary you will understand and relate to.

I do understand marijuana has its medical uses but I get the impression you are one of those medical users whose use of the drug is purely recreational. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Incidentally, one of life's lessons is surely never to trust anyone who says "Trust me."

Drinking and smoking are ok because they are legal but not Marijuana( I am not including any other drugs here )?

What a conservative bunch this thread is attracting.

Featherlight seems like a very angry little person, perhaps if they indulged in a little marijuana they might have a less hateful outlook on the world? What a shame.

Like my original topic states, looking for someone in Heidelberg who can help me procure a little pot and possibly some other recreational substances. If this is you please PM me.

It's quite possible you get this "impression" because of your own apparently righteous, dismissive, and judgmental views of this person's motive. Then to goes on and preach to him about what he does with his own body is a bit much and you even had the audacity to mention his mother.

What a conservative bunch this thread is attracting.

Featherlight seems like a very angry little person, perhaps if they indulged in a little marijuana they might have a less hateful outlook on the world? What a shame.

Like my original topic states, looking for someone in Heidelberg who can help me procure a little pot and possibly some other recreational substances. If this is you please PM me.

From my experience of living in Germany, get yourself invited to a house party preferably with lots of natives. There's a very high chance that you'll run into someone who could sort you.

ETA: In the very first house party that I went to I was offered a joint. Then I ended up befriending a bloke, and only found out a year later that he was an occasional pot smoker too. :)

In case you hadn't noticed, it's rather illegal in Germany. Kind of a lot illegal. They aren't very nice about it either.

You can always try Holland. But you'll need a Dutch resident ID (officially).

If that fails, you could try Spain, where it's legal to possess 3 plants (or the resulting crop of it, which can amount to about a half kilo).

I think Heidelberg has a university, so why not take a look around there.

Illegal in Germany is the buying/selling of pot. Not illegal is the consumption. If you are found posessing it, it will probably be confiscated. There is a quantity for self-usage that is usually tolerated and not brought to court anymore (couple grams), but the amount varies with the region.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm looking for someone in Heidelberg that can bring me to a party or introduce me to someone. Thanks.

Featherlight you are so correct. Who cares if marijuana could cure cancer...better we get people hooked on pharma drugs and drinking alcohol/smoking ciggies.

I always thought the first location coming to mind was the main train station in any city around the world, a place where a curious mind might be offered all kinds of services and substances. Or is that just Germany?

ETA: As far as I know you can get Marinol legally from the US if you have a perscription.

Just Germany. You go down to Amtrak in Portland you will get a sparechanger, a cop, or a poem.