Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Becker: Ex-wife hit me during marriage crisis

13 posts in this topic

Former Wimbledon hero Boris Becker says his then wife Barbara hit him as their relationship was collapsing - after he had got another woman pregnant during a sordid fling in a London restaurant.

Despite having recently chastised Barbara for talking publicly about their marriage breakdown, Becker has revealed very intimate details of what he says were their darkest hours.

Writing in his second autobiography, Becker, 45, admitted he was what he described as, "without doubt the arsehole in this family drama."

"I had been unfaithful to my pregnant wife, fathered a child out of wedlock and hidden the truth for a long time," he said.

Click to read the full article.

post-46630-1380202020000.jpg

Poor Boris wrote: "I was yearning for love, security and intimacy. And if you do not get that at home, it can happen that you take it elsewhere when the opportunity presents itself."

Yes, poor, poor Boris.

Is he serious? He has done comedy in the past, choosing women who look identical and apparently denying paternity and demanding a DNA test for this baby!

He's only 45? He looks about 20 years older! Must be his oh-so-hard life. :rolleyes:

Yes, poor, poor Boris.

Yes, poor Barbara Becker. I'm sure she had only chosen Becker because of his good looks, his wit and his academic erudition. Ermakova only fell for Boris because of his good looks as well. Oh, to get so disappointed.

Ermakova only fell for Boris because of his good looks as well. Oh, to get so disappointed.

As I understood it she didn't fall...

His desperate search for emotional intimacy led him to a staircase near a broom cupboard in a London restaurant where he had sex with Angela Ermakova and got her pregnant

Great journalism.

I can't imagine why Babs would even want to hit him. After all, he was only having unsafe sex while she was pregnant and bringing the same tool to her.

I woulda kicked him square in the nads.

This thread seems to be going in the direction of "Becker has a face you'd want to hit". :blink:

I like him. he is on English telly now and again and seems quite charismatic.

he is not classically handsome but he is quite attractive. and he is a good father meanwhile.