Reply to Going to the doctor without insurance

By PandaMunich,
Go to Dr. Burghardt on the top floor of the Elisenhof shopping centre near the Hauptbahnhof: http://www.orthopaedie-elisenhof.de/en/ He is trustworthy and if you tell him that you have to pay yourself (= Selbstzahler) he will not charge much.   I have found the staff at the hospital to be not as qualified, he on the other hand does nothing else day in day out, so he has a lot of experience.   I ended up with him after a very unpleasant experience in a hospital. The doctor there wanted to operate on my ankle, most probably because of the money he would have made from that op.   Well, Dr. Burghardt simply put it in a cast and after a month it was as good as new. Since I was a private patient (which is why the hospital doctor got $ signs in his eyes), I got an invoice from Dr. Burghardt and in total including 3 consultations, the cast and the rent for the airwalker boot it cost less than 500€. An operation (for which there was no medical indication in my case) would have cost around 15,000€. No wonder that hospital Chefarzt got greedy…   So, in summary: I can recommend Dr. Burghardt as being both able and honest  
business articles guides new business opportunities guides finance deposit guides money making art guides loan deposits guides make your home good guides income outcome issue guides medicine drugs guides marken money trends guides self roof repairing guides market online guides secure guides skin tools guides wedding jewellery guides newspaper for magazine guides geo places guides business design guides Car and Jips guides production business guides ladies cosmetics sector guides sport and fat burn guides vat insurance price guides fitness program guides furniture at home guides which insurance firms guides new devoloping technology guides healthy nutrition guides dress up/a> company income guides insurance and life guides dream home guides create new business guides individual loan form guides cooking ingredients guides which firms is good guides choosing most efficient business guides comment on goods guides technology business guides secret of business guides company redirects guides credits in business guides guide for business guides cheap insurance tips guides selling abroad guides protein diets guides improve your home guides security importance guides