Long pinky finger nails

49 posts in this topic

I use Yorkshirelad6's method of never cutting my nails and just letting them break (laziness knows no bounds). From many years of this, pinkie nails tend to be the longest and index nails the shortest, I guess that is due to which fingers get the most use. At the moment there is a tight contest between my left pinkie and my right ring finger. For the sake of this thread I measured and the pinkie is winning. In a distant third place is my left thumb.

I do not do coke, I do not play guitar or bass. Laziness rocks. As opposed to fingernails, I highly recommend cutting toenails as long nails can be painful with closed shoes and just plain hideous with sandals.

In honor of the spirit of this thread, I shall update when one of them breaks if this thread is still active.

Thanks to each and single person who has posted on this thread.

The cousin fits Sin's and Dessa's description of a coke head.

What next?

We are gonna have another relative question him while he is drunk.

He might pretend to offer him drugs and we'll see how he responds to that.

I might try to "accidentally" flash a light in his eyes. lol.

When I was a student I grew one of my thumbnails long.

And then painted it black. And pierced it and put a ring in it.

Not because I was on coke. Just because I was a fucking idiot.

Were you a physics student?

I really hope all the comments about long hair were ironic.

Anyway, I hope you will find out soon LIAB, so that you can take the best decision about him moving in with you.

I must sadly announce the demise in the last two days of both my long left pinkie nail and my right index fingernail.

May they rest in peace.

LIAB, any updates? Although LostinLuneburg's info is gratifying, what I'd really like to know is what's happened to the cokehead cousin.

For what it's worth, my ex could always talk your ear off, had an intense focused gaze, boundless jumpy energy, and extra-long fingernails (on all nails)... used much the same way that Chinese taxi drivers use theirs. No coke, no drugs, ever.

extra-long fingernails (on all nails)

Eww. Men with long nails... that can't be working well in the boudoir, if you get my drift. :blink:

Use your imagination, mlovett! There's always the tongue... Anyway, he's my ex, so that's all in the past.