New friends in Potsdam

7 posts in this topic

Is there anyone here who would like to hang out in Potsdam? I know there is a Potsdam section, but it's not very active. I speak English and German and come from England. I have been living in Potsdam with my fiance since October 2012. I work afternoons and early evenings as a music teacher and am expecting a baby (which is why I don't want to spend a lot of time on the boiling S Bahn, or have many late nights.) If this doesn't make me sound completely boring, I'd love to meet up for a coffee/tea, explore the town a bit or even go for a swim! Thank you for reading. I'm a bit new to this and would be grateful for any suggestions of appropriate groups or events, or any positive personal responses.

Hey Jess - if you're still out there, I'd be happy to meet up. I've been in Potsdam a month now and am just now getting my bearings. Send me a message and let's see if we can find a time to hang out.

Lacy

Hi Jess and Lacy,

we moved to Potsdam in September with our 1.5 year old little girl Elisa and I'm looking for some English speaking company. I'm half-German, but after 12 years in England I miss the place and the people!

Let me know if you're up for having a coffee in Potsdam one of these days...

Miriam

Hello, I'm an America married to a German. We just moved to the Potsdam area with our 18 month old daughter. Would anyone be interested in meeting up during the week?

x

Sara

Hi, I have recently moved to Potsdam with my german girlfriend and 15 month old boy.

My girl friend is German and we lived in Norwich for a few years before moving to Potsdam. I know my girl friend would enjoy meeting new people - especially with children to make new friends etc...

if you are still out there let me know and we can swap contact info

Hello,

We moverd to Potsdam Babelsberg this March. Since I am at home with my one year old boy, I would love to meet new people especially with children. We are from Germany, but since my son will visit an english speaking kindergarten and I really much like the english language, I thought it is a great idea to spend time with english speaking people. And if needed we would love to help you with your German in return.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Hi, we have been in Berlin for 2 yrs and looking to move to Potsdam.

i work from home but happy to connect.