Blocking private messages

20 posts in this topic

Click on your user name to get to your profile and then click on "edit my profile" at the top right. Select "managed ignored users" on the left side bar and then add the member's name and tick off "ignore personal conversations". Click "save changes" and you're done.

If someone has been sending you inappropriate messages you can also report that person to a moderator.

If you block a member, does that also block them from checking your profile page?  I have a member who serially checks my profile. 

Well I tried to not be obvious about who it is...but no, I have been on this site since almost its beginning.  I will not delete my account on account of you.  

Say, a profile is for the public to view...if you want others to not see your activity, I think there's a deactivate option in the settings. Then nobody can see your activity. As for your profile to be "invisible" from some, that's just not possible. ;)

1 hour ago, gemini said:

If you block a member, does that also block them from checking your profile page?  I have a member who serially checks my profile. 

I've just checked your profile and to be honest, there is not much to see other than your posts. 

You don't seem to prostitute yourself on your profile like some do.

Also, I always log in as anonymous.  When you do this you aren't shown on the recent profile visitors list.  

How do I know this?  Because I logged back in with the  "anonymous" box unchecked.

I wonder who's stalking who out there?  :o

Check.JPG.9804348f28e28a067916d422fa8109

So in summary. If you want to stalk someone's profile always check the "anonymous" box. 

Also, there is the option to allow people to follow you.  No one is following me at the moment,

56ab4e96b3a82_Iwillfollow.JPG.ae0b3f1e1a

wankers!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, gemini said:

Well I tried to not be obvious about who it is...but no, I have been on this site since almost its beginning.  I will not delete my account on account of you.  

Get over yourself, you are really not as important as you try to make yourself out to be.

41 minutes ago, hellfire99 said:

Also, there is the option to allow people to follow you.  No one is following me at the moment,

wankers!!!  :lol:

Why on earth do you think anybody should follow you?

You seem to be just as lost as everybody else on here! :D

2 hours ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Get over yourself, you are really not as important as you try to make yourself out to be.

Absolutely true...so clearly NO reason to keep checking my profile page.  

@hellfire99...you are NOT helping :P

9 minutes ago, gemini said:

Absolutely true...so clearly NO reason to keep checking my profile page.  

@hellfire99...you are NOT helping :P

Unfortunately the internet does not work like that. If you don`t want people to look at your profile delete your profile. I find it remarkable that you actually believe that you can tell people what and what not they are allowed to look at on the internet.

I knew you were a confused fool, just a much greater confused fool than even I could have predicted. 

To try and cheer you up I just checked your profile 3 times, but it only showed up as once!

Am I missing something about the thrill of looking up someones profile?

I looked at gemini`s profile twice inside 48hrs.

I am not sure but does this classify me as an internet stalker ? 

She called me an asshole in one thread, and from that comment you can see the people who agree (those that give her a positive reputation) with her. I was just curious to know how many people on TT think I am an asshole. No real surprises.

On 1/30/2016, 1:20:56, SpiderPig said:

I thought Asshole, Biggot, Tosser or Clown were pre-requesits for joining TT..  

I could be wrong though...

You had to meet at least two of those pre-requisites to join the original TT.  No comment on which two, though.