Einkommennachweise-where should I get it from?

6 posts in this topic

I turned selbständiger as I sometimes take translation projects and only so I could invoice those companies I work with. My yearly income is in fact very low over a year and not stable. So far my health insurance is still covered by my husband under the family insurance (TK).

TK sends us a letter every year to make sure I am still covered by the family insurance with a form attched for us to declaire whether I have income and if I do how much. After we send back the form we received another letter from tk asking for my Einkommennachweise since I had income. I only have income in 2013 however TK's question is general:

How much is my monthly income? We did some math on our own and filled in the form.

My question is since my income was so little (some hundreds) I didn't bother to hire an accountant monthly. For our tax 2012 we asked an account to do it. In this case how should I get my Einkommennachweise for this purpose? Who should issue it in my case?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Your Steuerbescheid for 2013, i.e. the calculations showing your and your husband's incomes, which you will get back from the Finanzamt after submitting your tax return next year will be your Einkommensnachweis for 2013.

Before then, all TK can ask for is your calculations, and those you already filled into their form.

Only the Steuerbescheid will be the proof.

I received one of these letters from TK. In addition to last years Bescheid, there is a form to fill out estimating this years income sources. One of the line items is "monthly rental income" (Monatliche Einkünfte aus Vermietung/Verpachtung). My question is do I enter the amount that I receive from my tenant each month, or my estimated monthly profit/loss on the property after expenses? In my case it would definitely be a negative number.  

I need Einkommensnachweis for renting the new place. Can I ask my bank (Sparkasse) to give me such proof for the last 3 months only showing my incomes?