Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Topsy to go into overall top three

30 posts in this topic

I have just noticed that Topsy is about to move into the overall top three and I believe she will soon be vying for the number one spot given her number of daily posts. Can anyone stop her? How does she do it? Does anyone else apart from me really care?

i very much doubt it, not even Topsy.

Ah go on! I bet she secretly loves it and will organise a party with free drinks when she achieves this goal.

Ah go on! I bet she secretly loves it and will organise a party with free drinks when she achieves this goal.

you wish :P

I am from Yorkshire, don't forget - beautiful county it may be, but it is definitely NOT the land of the free bar

so on yer bike ;)

Oh i hope so, Topsy throws fabulous events. She's grand. Actually, I think that would call for another Haidhausen Night out. Never made it to one of those yet but its on my list. :)

@katrina surprising, i thought peach was universally flattering. what colour peach? peachy cream or dusky pinky peach?

ps: don't spit yous might drown an ant.

One of those Hausen night outs. See I really *do* need to make it one. But yes, I think mr. topcat1 has a good point, we should have a party :)

By not doing any work...

Trying to work effectively and post here doesn´t really work. But then I can only do one thing at a time. Sorry two, I breathe as well but tend to hold it while I am typing. How do learn to multitask?

she sure is in the overall top three booby ladies of TT..

edit: will that be censored.but how can u avoid noticing that. :P

post-356-1139928798.jpg

Seeing this make me grin, hope that the rest of the word "to..." is "total"!

:ph34r:

I am from Yorkshire, don't forget - beautiful county it may be, but it is definitely NOT the land of the free bar

They say that Yorkshire folk are just like the Scots, but without the generosity.

Because all you other bastards post so quickly I´ll move back to a topic there is no interest in. Katrina is making a concerted effort to retain her third place. She is outposting Topsy by miles today.