Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy canned food

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there is a website to place bulk orders for canned vegetables, is there? I searched around on google and tried amazon. I found some at Lidl for 40 cents a can, but it was only for tomatoes. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

Thank you for joining Toytown Germany, a forum that answers a plethora of questions any ex-pat might have. The Search function (top right of your monitor) is invaluable for finding such questions and answers. Do not hesitate to use it, make yourself familiar with the other features of the forum, enjoy your stay in Germany.

Try "online food" as your search data - since you have not yet taken the time to fill in your location it is very difficult to provide you with the correct link.

Thank you for the quick reply. :) I went through the search function as it was a requirement before posting a new thread. :) I am very close to Nuremberg.

Get a Metro card as well. They got tortillas there. Not canned though but like the spanish would make if they were Germans and lived on the moon. Good luck dude.

Thanks, guess no one knows of a site that can deliver food. :P

Not sure why you would need to buy online.

Real sell Del Monte fruits and vegetables. All of the grocery stores sell canned goods.

Are you looking for something special?

Amazon can be good, but it would be best to search under the name of what you are looking for.

There is a place called PC-Icebox.

Karstadt and Rewe(supermarkets) also have a US section.

In terms of veggies, I find much more variety frozen then canned here. Bigger stores like real however do carry a variety but prices vary.

Netto also has a small but bigger variety of say lidl or aldi.