'I come to Germany for prostitutes - it's like Aldi'

41 posts in this topic

After a recent documentary lifted the lid on sex tourism in Germany, The Local spoke with Andrew M., an American who flies over several times a year to visit the country's brothels.

"I've been to brothels in all of Germany's big cities. It's definitely addictive," the 39-year-old Floridian said.

Over the past 11 years, he has made three trips a year to Germany for its brothels. Most recently he spent a week in Frankfurt, where he spent €400 on having sex with 12 women. "This was two a day," he said.

Click to read the full article.

post-46630-1371217560000.jpg

Am I the only one who just had to look up sentient?

Now that I know what it means, it fits in with my views on prostitution. I don't care if it's legal or not, but I honestly don't get the prostitution thing. Way too impersonal. Might as well just pull out the fleshlight, as it's going to be about as interested in your dick and show you just about as much affection as a prostitute will be.

cheap, and you are rushed to pack everything away at the end

If it's like Aldi the service must be awful.

Puke. What a fucking dirtbag.

Not that I mind unattached people or people in open relationships visiting hookers. There's a weird, detached-from-reality, stunted-maturity quality to the way this guy talks that makes me a bit queasy though.

But who knows. Haven't spent much time researching the customer's side of the situation, have only heard about it from the workers' points of view. Maybe people like this make up more of their customer base than one would care to know about.

Is this The Local's own Friday Thread?

Na, The Local wouldn't get around to publishing a Friday Thread until Sunday at the earliest.

like Aldi?

shoddy sticky boxes, dodgy origins, out of date and discount prices?

dude sounds like a catch.

but hey hoe it's legal here so he ain't doing anything wrong.

if this is even real reporting, this is the Local we are hearing this from....it's probably their April Fool's Day story.